5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- G.F. Grant
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- J. Douglas Wilder
- Dr. Mae Jemison
- Dr. George Washington
- a Who invented over 300 products from the peanut?
- b Who was the first African-American woman astronaut?
- c Who is the first black elected governor in the United States during the 21st century?
- d Who invented the elevator?
- e Who is the only African-American honored by a national holiday?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who is named the "Queen of Soul"?
- Who is the founder of the United Negro College Fund?
- Who was the first African-American surgeon at Spartanburg Regional Hospital?
- What woman led more than 300 slaves to freedom through the Underground Railroad?
- Who was responsible for more than 300 products created from the peanut, including soap and ink; 118 products from the sweet potato, including flour, shoe polish, and candy; 75 products from the pecan, and many other products from cotton, dyes, and wood shavings?
5 True/False questions
Sarah Boone → Who invented the ironing board in 1892?
James "Patch" Talley → Who is the first black elected governor in the United States during the 21st century?
People United to Serve Humanity → Dr. Carter G. Woodson is known as holding what title?
Congress of Racial Equality → What doe CORE mean?
Thomas Dorsey → Who was the first African-American to graduate from Wofford College?