5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Congress of Racial Equality
- Daniel Hale Williams
- Jackie Robinson
- Lorraine Hansberry and the play was "Raisin in the Sun"
- a Who is the first African-American to successfully perform open heart surgery?
- b What holiday did Professor Dr. Maulana Karenga create?
- c Who became the first black player in Major League BAseball in 1947?
- d What doe CORE mean?
- e What African-American woman was the first to write a broadway play?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What African-American woman introduced and initiated Gamma Phi Delta Sorority, Inc., to Spartanburg?
- Where did the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. take place?
- What African-American doctor performed history-making surgery by separating tins joined at the head in 1987?
- Who was the first African-American Country Music Star?
- Who invented the elevator?
5 True/False questions
He helped the leaders of Israel and Egypt reach an agreement and end the war they were fighting → What was the reason Ralph Bunche won the Nobel Peace Prize?
Michael Jordan → Who invented the traffic signal?
April 4, 1968 → Who invented the mailbox?
Cardiss Collin → Who was the first African-American to hold a Democratic Leadership position in the House of Representatives?
Tony Fisher → Who was the first African-American to become police chief of Spartanburg?