Resolving Ethical Conflict
RC's must be prepared to make ethical decisions by using an ethical decision making model
Integrative Decision Making Model
1. Interpret the situation.
2. Formulate an ethical decision.
3. Select an action. Look @ the situation from different cultural perspectives if needed.
4. Plan & execute the course of
CRCC Code of Ethics:
1. autonomy - client self-government
2. beneficence - doing good & promoting well being of clients
3. fidelity - faithful to client
4. justice - fair in treatment of clients
5. nonmaleficense - doing no harm
6. veracity - honest
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.