6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- System in which the government controls all economic decisions; also known as communism
- The German version of fascism led by Adolf Hitler
- Stalin's economic policy to try and rebuild the Soviet Union after WWII
- "Living space"; Hitler's idea that Germany needed to expand it's borders to allow the German people to prosper
- A government system in which one leader controls all aspects of public and personal life
5 True/False questions
Cultural Revolution → 1966-1976 uprising in China led by the Red Guards with the goal of promoting communist ideas and purging all enemies
Joseph Stalin → "Living space"; Hitler's idea that Germany needed to expand it's borders to allow the German people to prosper
civil disobedience → Leader of the Chinese Communist Party from 1927-1976; he led the Communists on the Long March.
Benito Mussolini → Known as "Il Duce", he was the Fascist dictator of Italy during World War II.
Gandhi → Indian nationalist and spiritual leader who developed the practice of civil disobedience that forced Great Britain to grant independence to India in 1947