6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1966-1976 uprising in China led by the Red Guards with the goal of promoting communist ideas and purging all enemies
- Leader of the Kuomintang, he was a nationalist who fought against the Communists in China and was exiled to Taiwan
- "Living space"; Hitler's idea that Germany needed to expand it's borders to allow the German people to prosper
- A type of government in which a dictator controls society via the use of military and aggression
- Stalin's economic policy to try and rebuild the Soviet Union after WWII
5 True/False questions
Joseph Stalin → Leader of the Nazi Party and the Third Reich in Germany before and during World War II.
civil disobedience → Leader of the Chinese Communist Party from 1927-1976; he led the Communists on the Long March.
nazism → The German version of fascism led by Adolf Hitler
Benito Mussolini → Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party in Russia; he created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition
Mao Zedong → Government supported attacks against Jews in Russia