5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deficiency stasis heat
- E Jiao (Asini Corii Colla)
- a This organ manages and "contains" the Blood.
- b This Blood deficiency can be caused by a deficiency or loss of blood or the impairment of organs that make blood, emotions, heat in the Blood, cold in the blood and any t
- c Blood nourishes the organs which produce the ______/
- d Sweet and Neutral, enters the Kidney, Liver and Lung. Nourishes the blood and stops bleeding, nourishes and moistens the Yin (with irritability, insomnia, Lung deficiency with coughing of Blood). Add at the end of the formula. Contraindicated in exterior disorders because it is cloying.
- e The 3 pathologies of Blood are:__________, _________ and _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This organ Stores the Blood.
- Qi is the Commander of _________.
- Chicken Blood Vine. Bitter, sweet and warm, it enters the Heart, Liver and Spleen. Invigorates the channels and relaxes the sinews. Good for treating Bi-syndrome, arthritis when people are blood deficient. Treats the elderly for numbness and weakness of the extremities, paralysis, wind stroke and vertigo.
- Sweet, acrid bitter and warm. Enters the Heart, Liver and Spleen. Tonifies Blood and regulates the Menses. Invigorates and harmonizes the blood and disperses cold. Moistens the intestines & unblocks the bowels. Reduces swelling, expels pus, generates flesh and reduces pain. Treats coughs. Dose 3 - 15 grams.
- The 3 main organs for making Blood and Disorders of Blood are the: _______ ________ and ________.
5 True/False questions
Chuan Xiong (Chuanxiong Rhizoma) → King Herb for invigorating Blood. Pungent and warm, enters the Liver, Gall Bladder and Pericardium. Promotes movement of Qi and expels wind, alleviates pain and treats headaches. Treats skin problems due to Wind.
Yin Yang → Blood is ______, while Qi is _______.
Tao Ren (persicae Semen) → Mulberry fruit spikes. Tonifies the Blood and enters the Heart, Liver and Kidneys. Enriches the yin and moistens the intestines. Treats dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia and pre-mature greying of hair. Good for elderly with constipation because it is gentle.
Heart → Qi is the Commander of _________.
Sang Shen (Mori Fructus) → Sweet and neutral, enters the Liver, Lungs and Kidney. Benefits the essence (good for male fertility) and brightens the eyes. Symptoms include sore back and legs, dizziness, blurred vision. Goji Berries.