5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Respiratory Pathway
- Mechanical Heart Dysfunction
- Sodium Potassium Pump
- Parasympathetic heart
- a decrease heart rate and decrease contraction
- b moves ions back and forth across cell membrane - needs ATP to work.
depolarization responsible for contraction.
- c trauma, squeeze force. loss of cardiac muscle fxn.
- d ability to effectively transfer fluids .
- e 1) mouth/nose
8) alveolar sac
9) capillaries (oxygen and carbon dioxide)
5 Multiple choice questions
- oxygenated blood from lungs to heart
- active process - diaphragm contracts, muscles expand, negative pressure in lungs pulls air through trachea.
- 79% nitrogen
- die out - not enough water in the cell
- foreign bodies
5 True/False questions
Digestive System organs → esophagus
Necessary components in Metabolism → O2, H2O, Glucose
RBC → fight infection
Disruption of Fluid Balance → swelling with movement of water. swelling associated with movement of water into interstitial space.
hypoperfusion → inability of body to adequately circulate blood to body's cells to supple them with oxygen and nutrients = shock.
cells hypoxic / anaerobic metabolism