5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dead Air Space
- a how much blood returned to the heart prior to contraction. greater filling = greater SV
- b smallest veins that connect to capillaries
- c air that occupies the space between the mouth and alveoli , but does not actually reach the area of gas exchange (~150 mL)
- d smallest arteries that connect to capillaries
- e ability to effectively transfer fluids .
5 Multiple choice questions
- die out - not enough water in the cell
- - organ/gland problems
- too many hormones
- not enough hormones
- the study of how disease processes affect the function of the body.
- high carbon dioxide levels
- fraction of inspired oxygen the concentration of oxygen in the air we breathe.
5 True/False questions
Parasympathetic heart → decrease heart rate and decrease contraction
Disruption of Lung Tissue → - Fluid loss
- Fluid distribution
Sympathetic → Relax or dilate blood vessels
Blood Dysfunction → - mechanical
Hydrostatic Pressure → hole - pressures can be disrupted impairing minute volume
bleeding - force collapse wall.