5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sodium Potassium Pump
- Blood Vessel Dysfunction
- Heart Dysfunction
- a - loss of tone
- b - mechanical
- c moves ions back and forth across cell membrane - needs ATP to work.
depolarization responsible for contraction.
- d converts glucose to energy (ATP) or adenosine triphosphate (metabolism)
- e cellular function of converting nutrients into energy
5 Multiple choice questions
- can't control diameter - internal pressure drops
brain/ spinal cord/ systemic infection/ allergic rxn.
- pressure within a blood vessel that tends to push water out of cell.
- how much blood returned to the heart prior to contraction. greater filling = greater SV
- ventilation/ perfusion match. alveoli supplied with enough air and that the air in alveoli is matched with blood in pulmonary capillary to permit optimum exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- fight or flight - Constrict blood vessels
5 True/False questions
Sympathetic heart → open and clear, no obstruction, free from obstruction in airway.
FiO2 → fraction of inspired oxygen the concentration of oxygen in the air we breathe.
Hypercapina → high carbon dioxide levels
Afterload → how much blood returned to the heart prior to contraction. greater filling = greater SV
RBC → hemoglobin