5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cardiac Output
- Aerobic Metabolism
- Cell Membrane
- a protects and selectively allows water and other substances into and out of cell.
- b amount of blood ejected from the heart in one minute. (HR x SV)
- c cellular process in which oxygen is used to metabolize glucose. Energy is produced in an efficient manner with minimal waste products.
- d simple sugar converted from foods to energy or ATP
- e carry blood away from heart - oxygenated
5 Multiple choice questions
- synthesizing proteins
- liver producing hormone that during liver failure it does not produce and affects water being pulled into the blood - dehydration
- foreign bodies
- amount of air breathed in during each respiration multiplied by the number of breaths per minute.
TV x BRP = MV
- pressure within a blood vessel that tends to push water out of cell.
5 True/False questions
Sympathetic heart → increase heart rate and strength of contraction
Exhalation → supply of oxygen to, and removal of waste from. the cells and tissues of body as a result of flow of blood though capillaries.
Disruption of Lung Tissue → hole - pressures can be disrupted impairing minute volume
bleeding - force collapse wall.
histamine → creates edema
Preload → transports oxygen and carbon dioxide