Terms in this set (10)
1. Having or showing a feeling of superiority.
1. Following continuously. 2. In unbroken or logical sequence.
1. An outline, especially one of representing or bounding the shape or form of something.
1. Decrease in size, number, or range.
1. Be in contact with.
1. Have a mutual relationship or connection.
1. A direct or natural consequence or result.
1. Expressing adverse or disappearing comments or judgements. 2. Expressing or involving an analysis of the merits and faults of a work of literature, music, or art. 3. Involving the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement. 4. (of a situation of problem) having the potential to become disastrous; at the point of a crisis.
1. Large or heavy and therefore difficult to carry or use. 2. Slow or complicated and therefore inefficient.
1. The amount by which something is too small.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Academic Word Lists - AWL Sublists
A Lesson Before Dying Vocab List 1-3
Science Fall Vocab
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Talk About Chores and Responsibilities, Plan a Party
Spanish, Describing a house in Spanish
Spanish test study guide
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...