1. To make better; to become better; to improve.
1. Expressing hatred or evil; harmful, ominous.
1. To criticize vigorously; to scold vehemently.
1. To avoid through craftiness.
1. A feeling of uneasiness or anxiety caused by guilt.
1. To overlook or accept without punishment; to pardon or excuse.
1. Very small; tiny.
1. A polite term used to avoid directly naming something considered offensive or unpleasant.
1. Able to be used up and then discarded or replaced.
1. The expression of shocking or unacceptable views.
1. Physical or mental weakness or defect.
1. Weak or feeble.
1. To treat with scorn or irreverence.
1. Disrespectful of sacred things.
2. Not connected with religion; worldly.
1. To pay or compensate.
1. Payment; compensation.
1. Food and drink; a meal.
1. A lack of freedom; forced labor.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.