5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- introduced standard units of money, restored and unified the great wall of china, tomb is gaurded by 7,000 Terracotta soldiers, hated confucianism so had everything destroyed
- How was Shing- han di's rule legalist?
- land bridge
- Qin, Han, Song, Tang
- a What were Shih huang-di's accomplishments?
- b said to have connected Asia and Alaska, this is believe to be how the native amercians got to the new world
- c He thought everyone was evil.
- d What are the 4 dynasties (old to new) of china?
- e used to be called Axum, is a christian kingdom today
5 Multiple choice questions
- Zen Buddism
- chineese capital city, grew to approximently 2 million
- the honnor code of the Samurai
- Which Asian people willingly copied Chinese culture?
- What was the purpose of Aztec human sacrifices?
5 True/False questions
Han; happened at the same time as Europe → what is the classical dynasty in china
Shogun → military commanders; ran the country behind the thrones
because they thought that there was no way Africans could have built it, they thought that africans were backward and probably not quite human → what is the classical dynasty in china
Marco Polo → vietnam travler, kublai kan was ruler of china when he came to visit
Savannah → grassy regions that are in the south& east of the Saraha Desert