5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oldest (new world); foundation of all civilization in Mezo (middle) america; people think that their is a connection between them and africa cuz of the identical statues
- Trung Sisters
- a the honnor code of the Samurai
- b replaced Ghana, made their wealth from trade of gold, salt,& slaves, greatest king was Mansamusa who ruled 8million people, &he was famous for his haji where he passed out gold to everyone
- c Olmecs
- d lead an armed rebellion in 39 CE, unfourtnatlly it was crush& the Vietnamese were unable to secure indeoendence for another 900 years
- e what is the religion in northern africa
5 Multiple choice questions
- collection of knotted ropes used to keep data
- an Incan city that was biult of stone
- worlds first novel, was about the affiars of a japaneese prince
- What were some Chinese inventions during this post-classical dynasty?
- was the last emperor (Aztecs) at the time Cortez arrived in 1519 and conquerd the city
5 True/False questions
located in south america; PERU (heartland); quipu (knots), roads, growing potatoes, capital Cuzco; Pizzaro conquered Inca; Machupechu → Why do some scholars see a human link between America and Egypt?
famous for CALENDER-which ends in 2012; famous for pyramids; (know differences and similarities of Egyptains and Mayans → Mayans
violent; HUMAN SACRIFICE; capital-Tenochtitlan(built on a lake now Mexico City); last ruler in Moctezuma; Cortez conquered him and did it with few men → Samari
"divine wind" → Kamicazi
Ghana → What was the name of the great classical Chinese Dynasty?