5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CIvil Service Exam
- Tale of the Genji
- a introduced to find eldligable canadates for govorment positions
- b grassy regions that are in the south& east of the Saraha Desert
- c the largest group of people that lived in Africa, most africans in the rest of africa are decendants of this grou, they had no written language& basic unit of society was a clan
- d dry and mainly treeless area in the Sahel- Sudan
- e worlds first novel, was about the affiars of a japaneese prince
5 Multiple choice questions
- led a great Mongolan invation , was one of Chinghis Khan's grandsons
- chineese capital city, grew to approximently 2 million
- raised piece of land, makes it hard to approch this land from the sea
5 True/False questions
Axum/Kush → was a kingdom to the east of the Kush,& conqured Kush arround 350 A.D.
Shogun → What was the name of the great classical Chinese Dynasty?
one of the 7 wonders of the world; part of the inca → Machupechu
Han → kingdom of west Africa, upper class eventually converted to Isalm
squash, potatos, beans, maize → What are the 4 main Central and South American crops discovered by the spanish?