5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- land bridge
- violent; HUMAN SACRIFICE; capital-Tenochtitlan(built on a lake now Mexico City); last ruler in Moctezuma; Cortez conquered him and did it with few men
- Qin, Han, Song, Tang
- Marco Polo
- a What are the 4 dynasties (old to new) of china?
- b said to have connected Asia and Alaska, this is believe to be how the native amercians got to the new world
- c vietnam travler, kublai kan was ruler of china when he came to visit
- d Aztecs
- e Which African kingdom became and remains a christian people?
5 Multiple choice questions
- aztecs capital, was biult on a lake in the vally of mexico, it is Mexico city today
- lead an armed rebellion in 39 CE, unfourtnatlly it was crush& the Vietnamese were unable to secure indeoendence for another 900 years
- Spanish conquistador who defeated the Aztecs and conquered Mexico
- the honnor code of the Samurai
5 True/False questions
on the east coast; europeans didnt think they built it; capital (then)-Mogadishu, now-Samali → Machupechu
different families were all ruling at the same time, and commanders of armies were ruling more than the actual emperor → Descride feudalism in Japan.
Vietnam? → kingdom of west Africa, upper class eventually converted to Isalm
Machu Picchu → an Incan city that was biult of stone
Acupuncture → a medical tequnique, said to relieve stress by the use of needles