5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Song and Tang
- CIvil Service Exam
- Machu Picchu
- introduced standard units of money, the sternpost rudder, compus, paper, civil service exams, production of silk, moveable wooden type (to write newspapers), water wheel, abacus (calculator), water clock, gun powder
- a What were some Chinese inventions during this post-classical dynasty?
- b What was the name of the great post-classical Chinese dynasty?
- c an Incan city that was biult of stone
- d introduced to find eldligable canadates for govorment positions
- e used to be called Axum, is a christian kingdom today
5 Multiple choice questions
- city thats located on an island in currect day Kenya and was a major trading city
- in 1200's famous muslum tavler came to Mali and described it in his book.
- The capital city of the Incan Empire, Located in present-day Peru
5 True/False questions
famous for CALENDER-which ends in 2012; famous for pyramids; (know differences and similarities of Egyptains and Mayans → Samari
Savannah → kingdom of west Africa, upper class eventually converted to Isalm
Muslim → what is the religion in northern africa
Steppe → dry and mainly treeless area in the Sahel- Sudan
Lady Murasaki → author of the Tale of Genji which was the first novel