5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- he would not have physically defeated death
- to send us the Holy Spirit
- swoon story
- we'll all experience a resurrection
- a The third reason that the resurrection was unique is that through Him...
- b What was the 2nd false teaching?
- c Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- d What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- e Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the first false resurrection teaching?
- What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
5 True/False questions
How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
His claims would be worthless → What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
The Pharisees would have corrected the women. → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
wrong tomb teaching → What was the 4th false teaching?
resurrected by His own power → What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?