5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resurrected by His own power
- His claims would be worthless
- our Intercessor
- swoon story
- a (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
- b What was the 2nd false teaching?
- c What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- d What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- e What is Jesus to Christians now?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why was the theft lie dumb?
- What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
- What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
5 True/False questions
How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
theft lie → What was the first false resurrection teaching?
key doctrine of Christianity → What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
ascension → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
unique → What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?