5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- to send us the Holy Spirit
- Were more than 500 people hallucinating?
- resurrected by His own power
- we'll all experience a resurrection
- a What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- b What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
- c Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
- d The third reason that the resurrection was unique is that through Him...
- e Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What was the 2nd false teaching?
5 True/False questions
He never died again → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
resurrection and claims of Christianity stand or fall together → What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
our Intercessor → What is Jesus to Christians now?
His claims would be worthless → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
theft lie → What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?