5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb?
- guarantee of our resurrection
- How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping?
- a Why was the theft lie dumb?
- b What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
- c Why was the swoon story dumb?
- d What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?
- e What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The third reason that the resurrection was unique is that through Him...
- What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- What was the 4th false teaching?
5 True/False questions
swoon story → What was the 2nd false teaching?
he would not have physically defeated death → Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
our Intercessor → What is Jesus to Christians now?
vital part of the gospel → What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
Were more than 500 people hallucinating? → What was the 4th false teaching?