5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wrong tomb teaching
- key doctrine of Christianity
- Mt. Olivet
- resurrection and claims of Christianity stand or fall together
- swoon story
- a What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- b Where did Jesus' ascension take place?
- c What was the 4th false teaching?
- d What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- e What was the 2nd false teaching?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why was the swoon story dumb?
- What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
- What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
5 True/False questions
The Pharisees would have corrected the women. → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
he would not have physically defeated death → Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
resurrection → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
hallucination explanation → What was the 3rd false teaching?
to send us the Holy Spirit → Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?