5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vital part of the gospel
- theft lie
- to send us the Holy Spirit
- he would not have physically defeated death
- guarantee of our resurrection
- a What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- b Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
- c What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?
- d Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- e What was the first false resurrection teaching?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- What was the 4th false teaching?
- What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
5 True/False questions
swoon story → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
hallucination explanation → What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping? → Why was the theft lie dumb?
Mt. Olivet → Where did Jesus' ascension take place?
resurrected by His own power → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?