5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping?
- he would not have physically defeated death
- we'll all experience a resurrection
- key doctrine of Christianity
- a Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- b What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
- c The third reason that the resurrection was unique is that through Him...
- d What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- e Why was the theft lie dumb?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the 2nd false teaching?
- Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
- (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
- What was the 4th false teaching?
5 True/False questions
bodily → What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
our Intercessor → What was the 2nd false teaching?
guarantee of our resurrection → What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?
resurrection and claims of Christianity stand or fall together → What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
someday we will experience a bodily resurrection → What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?