5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Pharisees would have corrected the women.
- vital part of the gospel
- theft lie
- hallucination explanation
- a Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
- b What was the 3rd false teaching?
- c What was the first false resurrection teaching?
- d What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- e What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- The third reason that the resurrection was unique is that through Him...
- Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- Where did Jesus' ascension take place?
5 True/False questions
He never died again → What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
resurrected by His own power → What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
key doctrine of Christianity → What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb? → Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?