5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resurrection and claims of Christianity stand or fall together
- he would not have physically defeated death
- wrong tomb teaching
- swoon story
- His claims would be worthless
- a What was the 2nd false teaching?
- b Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- c What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- d (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
- e What was the 4th false teaching?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- What is Jesus to Christians now?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
5 True/False questions
guarantee of our resurrection → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
He never died again → What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
key doctrine of Christianity → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
resurrection → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
theft lie → What was the first false resurrection teaching?