5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- key doctrine of Christianity
- His claims would be worthless
- we'll all experience a resurrection
- How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb?
- guarantee of our resurrection
- a (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
- b The third reason that the resurrection was unique is that through Him...
- c Why was the swoon story dumb?
- d What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- e What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
- Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
- What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
5 True/False questions
theft lie → What was the first false resurrection teaching?
wrong tomb teaching → What was the 4th false teaching?
to send us the Holy Spirit → Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
hallucination explanation → What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
Mt. Olivet → What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?