5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The distance north or south of the equator or freedom from strict rules.
- b To receive something from someone after that persons death or to receive, as part of one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents.
- c To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- d Expressing a low opinion; intended to hurt the reputation of a person or thing.
- e A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- Having the ability to do what is needed.
- To sink to a lower level. To become quieter or less active.
- To form; to make up. To consist of or include.
- A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
5 True/False questions
dilapidated → To ruin or completely destroy.
correspond → Having the ability to do what is needed.
epidemic → To declare something to be true. To keep in good condition.
precise → Exact; accurate.
Devious → To eat up hungrily.