5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To direct or manage activities.
- b Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.
- c Genuine; True.
- d Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
- e Not favoring one side over another; fair.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To ruin or completely destroy.
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- To become weaker; to decrease.
- To scold in a harsh or formal manner. A strong scolding from someone in authority.
- To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
5 True/False questions
inherit → To make very angry.
epidemic → Lacking; empty; entirely without.
dilapidated → To kill in order to obtain meat. To kill in large numbers or a cruel way
prior → Coming earlier in time.
acquire → To gain ownership of something; to get by one's own efforts.