5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Something false or fake; to pretend.
- b The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- c Imaginary, not real.
- d A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
- e Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To eat up hungrily.
- Genuine; True.
- Coming earlier in time.
- To search through or pick over looking for something useful.
- A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
5 True/False questions
acquire → Exact; accurate.
Devoid → Lacking; empty; entirely without.
dilapidated → In poor condition from neglect or age.
ungainly → A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
reprimand → To scold in a harsh or formal manner. A strong scolding from someone in authority.