5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A long, slow, difficult journey.
- b struck with horror;shocked.
- c To receive something from someone after that persons death or to receive, as part of one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents.
- d A deadly disease that spreads rapidly from person to person. To cause suffering or distress.
- e To give as an honor; to present as a gift.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Genuine; True.
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- To form; to make up. To consist of or include.
- Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.
- Not done on purpose;unintended.
5 True/False questions
vulnerable → open to attack; easily injured physically or emotionally.
Subside → To think about in a quiet, careful way.
incident → Something that is made up in the mind.
Mortal → A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
correspond → To match;to be equal to or to exchange letteres with another person.