5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Something false or fake; to pretend.
- b The distance north or south of the equator or freedom from strict rules.
- c struck with horror;shocked.
- d To eat up hungrily.
- e something that happens in real life or in a story; an event.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Imaginary, not real.
- Something that is made up in the mind.
- Having the ability to do what is needed.
- A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
- Forceful anger; fury.
5 True/False questions
vulnerable → open to attack; easily injured physically or emotionally.
comprise → to warn or to criticize gently.
Unwitting → Not done on purpose;unintended.
authority → Genuine; True.
Pioneer → A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.