5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Not favoring one side over another; fair.
- b To search through or pick over looking for something useful.
- c Lacking; empty; entirely without.
- d To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
- e To declare something to be true. To keep in good condition.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To ruin or completely destroy.
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
- To match;to be equal to or to exchange letteres with another person.
- To make very angry.
5 True/False questions
delicacy → A choice item of food or having great consideration for the feelings of others.
Admonish → to warn or to criticize gently.
Muse → To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
estimate → A number that is not exact; a careful guess.
Unwitting → something that happens in real life or in a story; an event.