5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- b To scold in a harsh or formal manner. A strong scolding from someone in authority.
- c A number that is not exact; a careful guess.
- d The condition of being alone.
- e To eat up hungrily.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not favoring one side over another; fair.
- To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
- To direct or manage activities.
- Coming earlier in time.
- A person who provides help, especially by giving money.
5 True/False questions
irrelevant → To make like new again.
derogatory → Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
industrious → Very famous; outstanding.
inherit → To make very angry.
astute → Wise in a clever or practical way.