5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To admit the existence of or to express recognition or thanks for.
- b To sink to a lower level. To become quieter or less active.
- c To declare something to be true. To keep in good condition.
- d to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
- e Wise in a clever or practical way.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The condition of being alone.
- Something false or fake; to pretend.
- Very famous; outstanding.
- Exact; accurate.
- In poor condition from neglect or age.
5 True/False questions
agent → Something that is made up in the mind.
Plague → A birds feathers.
trek → To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
figment → Something that is made up in the mind.
correspond → Having the ability to do what is needed.