5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To kill in order to obtain meat. To kill in large numbers or a cruel way
- b To form; to make up. To consist of or include.
- c To give as an honor; to present as a gift.
- d To make like new again.
- e moving in a clumsy or awkward way.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- Forceful anger; fury.
- The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
- struck with horror;shocked.
5 True/False questions
dilapidated → In poor condition from neglect or age.
devour → Lacking; empty; entirely without.
Heed → To think about in a quiet, careful way.
competent → Having the ability to do what is needed.
delicacy → To force out of a property by taking legal action.