5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To receive something from someone after that persons death or to receive, as part of one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents.
- b Exact; accurate.
- c To kill in order to obtain meat. To kill in large numbers or a cruel way
- d Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
- e To match;to be equal to or to exchange letteres with another person.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To search through or pick over looking for something useful.
- Lacking; empty; entirely without.
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- To admit the existence of or to express recognition or thanks for.
- Imaginary, not real.
5 True/False questions
Pioneer → A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
agent → A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
authority → The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
irrelevant → Having nothing to do with the subject.
devastate → Wise in a clever or practical way.