5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
- b The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time.
- c Expressing a low opinion; intended to hurt the reputation of a person or thing.
- d To declare something to be true. To keep in good condition.
- e Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
- Having the ability to do what is needed.
- To kill in order to obtain meat. To kill in large numbers or a cruel way
- To give as an honor; to present as a gift.
- A number that is not exact; a careful guess.
5 True/False questions
authority → The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
Wrath → Forceful anger; fury.
comprise → To think about in a quiet, careful way.
Devoid → To eat up hungrily.
devour → To eat up hungrily.