5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- centered over the column
- a Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- b The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
- c If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
- d How should a column heading be positioned
5 Multiple choice questions
- You may key a source ntoe outside the table, or you may insert a new row in the table for it.
- Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
- The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
- Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
- You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
5 True/False questions
Numerically from top to bottom → How should a column heading be positioned
True → Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
True → If gridlines do not print on your table you should underline column headings.
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
False → A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.