5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The left and right margins will be equal
- a Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
- b You may key a source ntoe outside the table, or you may insert a new row in the table for it.
- c If you center your table horizontally_______
- d The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- e An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
- All columns in a table must be of the same width
- The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
- If your table has a source note, you should position it below the table at the left.
5 True/False questions
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
body → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
alphabetically → Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.