5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a If gridlines do not print on your table you should underline column headings.
- b The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- c An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
- When you complete a table, you should always proofread you work before closing or printing the file.
- A table should have no more than 4 columns
- Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.
5 True/False questions
Main → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
body → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
underlined → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.