5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Numerically from top to bottom
- a An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
- b All columns in a table must be of the same width
- c Row in a table are labled
- d You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
- When you complete a table, you should always proofread you work before closing or printing the file.
- The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
- If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
5 True/False questions
True → You may key a source ntoe outside the table, or you may insert a new row in the table for it.
False → A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.
False → You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
The left and right margins will be equal → How should a column heading be positioned