5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Numerically from top to bottom
- a You may key a source ntoe outside the table, or you may insert a new row in the table for it.
- b Row in a table are labled
- c A table should have no more than 4 columns
- d If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- All columns in a table must be of the same width
- Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
5 True/False questions
True → When you complete a table, you should always proofread you work before closing or printing the file.
True → If gridlines do not print on your table you should underline column headings.
False → The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
Descending → You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
body → Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.