5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.
- b The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- c An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
- The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
- Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- Row in a table are labled
5 True/False questions
False → If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.
alphabetically → Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
underlined → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
True → Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.