5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
- b You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
- c The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
- The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
5 True/False questions
centered over the column → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
True → If gridlines do not print on your table you should underline column headings.
True → If your table has a source note, you should position it below the table at the left.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.