5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The left and right margins will be equal
- a If you center your table horizontally_______
- b Tables ALWAYS make it easier for readers to understand the information that is being presented.
- c Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.
- d The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
- All columns in a table must be of the same width
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.
5 True/False questions
centered over the column → How should a column heading be positioned
Split Cells → Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
Numerically from top to bottom → Row in a table are labled