5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a lever?
- Is the fulcrum, effort, of resistance in the middle for a 3rd class lever?
- Which gear is always listed first in a gear ratio? (driving or driven)
- This pulleys cannot change the direction of the applied force:
- The formula for IMA is:
- a The effort
- b moveable
- c Length divided by Height
- d MA = EA divided by RA or MA = RF divided by EF
- e driving
5 Multiple choice questions
- No, the object isn't moving, you are!!!!!!
5 True/False questions
The weight a resistance that is lifted on a machine with 10 kg of effort force and a mechanical advantage of 4 is ___ kg → 40
A force can do 4 things... → make an object move, slow down an object, stop an object from moving, and change the direction of the object
when solid objects slide over each other _____ friciton results → sliding
A force is a ___ or ___ → Newtons
A ____ is a wheel with teeth → push or pull