5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does AMA stand for?
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a wheel and axle?
- The 3 smiple machines that are forms of an inclined plane are:
- 3 examples of fluids are:
- The 3 types of lever classes are:
- a Actual Mechanical Advantage
- b The Wedge, The Screw, and The Inclined Plane
- c MA = Wheel Diameter divided by Axle Diameter OR MA = RF divided by EF
- d water, oil, and air
- e 1st class, 2nd class, and 3rd class
5 Multiple choice questions
- mechanical advantage (MA)
- MA = RF divided by EF or fixed=1, moveable=2, and block and tackle=3 or more
- Newton-meters (N-m) OR Joules (J)
- Simple Machines
5 True/False questions
The gear transmitting the force is called the _____ gear → driven
How much power is used when a person pushes an object with 100N of force a distance of 10m in 5 seconds? → No, the object isn't moving, you are!!!!!!
This type of inclined plane gives a greater MA: → short in height and long in length
This pulleys cannot change the direction of the applied force: → fixed and block and tackle
What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a lever? → MA = EA divided by RA or MA = RF divided by EF