5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The 3 types of pulley's are:
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a wedge?
- What does AMA stand for?
- 2 things a screw can do are ____ and ____
- Is work being done when you carry an object a distance? Why?
- a fixed, moveable, and block and tackle
- b No, the object isn't moving, you are!!!!!!
- c Actual Mechanical Advantage
- d fasten and raise
- e MA = RF divided by EF or MA = l divided by w
5 Multiple choice questions
- w = f x d
- Length divided by Height
5 True/False questions
What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a pulley? → MA = RF divided by EF or MA = l divided by w
A force is a ___ or ___ → push or pull
How much power is used when a person pushes an object with 100N of force a distance of 10m in 5 seconds? → 200 Watts
A machine with a MA of 5 mulitplies the effort force _____ times? → mechanical advantage (MA)
when solid objects slide over each other _____ friciton results → rolling