5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This pulleys cannot change the direction of the applied force:
- Is work being done when you carry an object a distance? Why?
- A force that acts in a direction opposite to the motion of the moving object us called:
- What are the 2 ways to find the MA of a wheel and axle?
- The # of times a machine multiples the effort force is called:
- a Friction
- b No, the object isn't moving, you are!!!!!!
- c moveable
- d MA = Wheel Diameter divided by Axle Diameter OR MA = RF divided by EF
- e mechanical advantage (MA)
5 Multiple choice questions
- force is exerted through distance
- 100 grams
5 True/False questions
What device makes work easier? → Simple Machines
THe formula for AMA is: → Length divided by Height
2 things a screw can do are ____ and ____ → fasten and raise
The formula for finding work is: → P = w divided by t OR P= f x d divided by t
This type of inclined plane gives a greater MA: → short in height and long in length