5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A paradise or utopia.
- b The act of passive agreement or assent without objection.
- c Ruffled, upset. That which upsets harmony or balance.
- d To twist (the body), especially in reaction to pain or strong sensation.
- e A fabrication or unfounded story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A meeting in which two people meet face-to-face.
- Reduction or decrease due to outside influence.
- To confuse or perplex. To mystify or confuse, as with bewildering arguments or misleading statements.
- A forerunner. something that foreshadows a future event or trend.
- Extremely talkative. Someone prone to nervous chatter.
5 True/False questions
Simulacrum → A minor, unreal or eerie similarity. Can also mean an effigy.
Ennui → Listlessness, dissatisfaction, or boredom.
Caveat Emptor → To find fault in trivial matters or raise petty objections.
Herculean → Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.
Verbose → Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.