5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Caveat Emptor
- a A paradise or utopia.
- b Ruffled, upset. That which upsets harmony or balance.
- c Reduction or decrease due to outside influence.
- d "Let the buyer beware"; a latin term warning that swindles and misrepresentation are common in the world of commerce.
- e A meeting in which two people meet face-to-face.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A minor, unreal or eerie similarity. Can also mean an effigy.
- The act of passive agreement or assent without objection.
- A forerunner. something that foreshadows a future event or trend.
- Wordy. That which uses unnecessary language.
- To disprove or demonstrate to be false; to contradict appearances.
5 True/False questions
Canonical → In accordance with or conforming to established (church) law. Also accepted as belonging within a body of work.
Equivocal → In accordance with or conforming to established (church) law. Also accepted as belonging within a body of work.
Ennui → Listlessness, dissatisfaction, or boredom.
Herculean → Strong and powerful; reminiscent of the god Hercules in vitality. Also can mean daunting or formidable-so difficult as to require the strength of Hercules
Cavil → A fabrication or unfounded story.