Ch 7 - Principles
Terms in this set (3)
Coding principles and concepts
Are closely aligned programming style, programming languages, and programming methods.
Testing principles and concepts
Lead to the design of tests that systematically uncover different classes of errors and to do so with a min amount of time and effort
- Understand of the problem you're trying to solve.
- Understand basic design principles and concepts.
- Pick a programming language that meets the needs of the software to be built and the environment in which it will operate
- Select a programming environment that provides tools that will make your work easier.
- Create a set of unit tests that will be applied once the component your code is complete
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Living Modeling Principles
Design Modeling Principles
Requirements Modeling Principles