5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a Trouble; misfortune
- b To give up by leaving in time of danger.
- c A stupid or careless mistake.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- To pull or carry with effort.
- To be very happy.
- Very bad; wretched.
- The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
5 True/False questions
Woe → Very bad; wretched.
Sentinel → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
Overpower → To get better of; to defeat.
Haul → To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
Blunder → To make such a mistake.