5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a To mock; to ridicule.
- b Very big; enormous.
- c Full of woe; unhappy.
- d To move in a clumsy or careless way.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
- To discover something not easily noticed.
- The distance traveled or to be traveled.
- Trouble; misfortune
- To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
5 True/False questions
Woeful → Deep distress or misery.
Abandon → To make such a mistake.
Adversary → An enemy or opponent.
Abandon → To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
Sinister → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.