5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To mock; to ridicule.
- b A stupid or careless mistake.
- c An enemy or opponent.
- d To lose or give up completely.
- e Very big; enormous.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Deep distress or misery.
- The distance traveled or to be traveled.
- The amount caught or taken at one time.
- To make such a mistake.
- One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
5 True/False questions
Victor → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
Woe → Trouble; misfortune
Siege → The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
Woeful → Very bad; wretched.
Victor → The winner in a contest or struggle.