5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To discover something not easily noticed.
- b To mock; to ridicule.
- c To get better of; to defeat.
- d To give up by leaving in time of danger.
- e To pull or carry with effort.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A stupid or careless mistake.
- Deep distress or misery.
- Very big; enormous.
- Trouble; misfortune
- The winner in a contest or struggle.
5 True/False questions
Woeful → Deep distress or misery.
Siege → To mock; to ridicule.
Haul → Deep distress or misery.
Abandon → To lose or give up completely.
Sentinel → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.