5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To get better of; to defeat.
- b A stupid or careless mistake.
- c An enemy or opponent.
- d The winner in a contest or struggle.
- e Very bad; wretched.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- Very big; enormous.
- To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- To discover something not easily noticed.
- To mock; to ridicule.
5 True/False questions
Rejoice → To be very happy.
Woe → Full of woe; unhappy.
Abandon → To give up by leaving in time of danger.
Siege → The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
Sentinel → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.