5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To withdraw help or support from one in need.
- b Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
- c To confuse; to prevent from understanding.
- d Full of woe; unhappy.
- e To make such a mistake.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The amount caught or taken at one time.
- The winner in a contest or struggle.
- To pull or carry with effort.
- An enemy or opponent.
- To be very happy.
5 True/False questions
Sentinel → One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
Woeful → Trouble; misfortune
Siege → Trouble; misfortune
Blunder → To move in a clumsy or careless way.
Woe → Trouble; misfortune