5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The surrounding of a place in order to force it to surrender.
- b To move in a clumsy or careless way.
- c One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
- d Deep distress or misery.
- e To pull or carry with effort.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very bad; wretched.
- Full of woe; unhappy.
- To discover something not easily noticed.
- To mock; to ridicule.
- To give up by leaving in time of danger.
5 True/False questions
Victor → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
Sinister → Suggesting or leading to evil or harm.
Rejoice → One who keeps watch or guards a point of entry.
Haul → The amount caught or taken at one time.
Baffle → To confuse; to prevent from understanding.