5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- aboringal people
- pastoral leases
- tiny islands
- murray river
- a plant with a starchy root.
- b australias largest river
- c the original inhabitants
- d Micronesia
- e land that is rented from the government for ranching or farming
5 Multiple choice questions
- site of the US nuclear weapons testing located in the marshall islands
- a pair of rabbits can have ______ decedents in 18 months
- states organized as rings of power around a central court
- set of closely grouped islands
5 True/False questions
outback → plant with a starchy root.
many islands → Melanesia
anartica → world's coldest and driest continent
christian → most widespread language
terra... → plant with a starchy root.