Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (15)
A smell or odor, especially a pleasant one
A liquid used as a drink
1. Lacking a strong flavor 2. Not irritating, exciting, or disturbing
Easily broken; not flexible
A number of similar things grouped together. To gather or come together in a group
To join or bring together A joining or brining together
1. To use up 2. To eat or drink 3. To do away with or destroy
To have a strong desire for. A strong desire
1. To prepare land for growing of crops 2. To grow or to help to grow 3. To encourage development by attention or study
Equal to. That which is equal to
To send goods to another country for sale. Something exported
1. To remove or take out 2. To obtain with an effort . Something removed or taken out.
1. To cause to know; to make known by name.
2. To bring to the attention of, especially for the first time. 3. To bring into use.
To buy . 1. Something that is bought 2. The act of buying
Of, from, or similar to the regions near the equator 2. Hot and moist
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Worldy Wise Lesson 2
Worldly wise lesson 2
BOOK 5 LESSON 2
Literature Vocabulary #2
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Common Core Progress pp. 18-28
Explaining Relationships Between Ideas (…
General and Domain-Specific Vocabulary
Tundra: The Frozen Ecosystem; Deserts: E…