5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pectorals (Pecs)
- Involuntary Muscles
- a Muscles that you do not have direct control over.
- b These are a group of muscles that help you pull back your whole leg. You also sit on these muscles!
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "J" ?
- d These muscles help you to pull your forearm up.
- e These muscles help you to chew and swallow your food.
5 Multiple choice questions
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Back" what is letter "T" ?
- When one muscle of a pair __________, the other relaxes.
- These muscles pull your lower leg down.
- If you use these muscles you can sit up and stand up straight because they pull on your vertebrae.
- Muscles never __________ on your bones when you move.
5 True/False questions
striated → Cardiac muscle is __________ like skeletal muscle.
Biceps → Which group of muscles can be used to pull back your forearm to make your arm straight?
Smooth Muscle Cells → These muscles contract and relax slowly.
Tendons → These thick bands of tissue attach muscle to bone.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "I" ?