5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Abdominals (Abs)
- Voluntary Muscles
- Skeletal Muscles
- a Muscles that you have direct control over.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "C" ?
- c Which group of muscles can be used to pull back your forearm to make your arm straight?
- d You have more of these muscles than any other types of muscles.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "I" ?
5 Multiple choice questions
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Back" what is letter "N" ?
- When you use these muscles they move your ankle up and down.
- Cardiac muscle is __________ like skeletal muscle.
- Smooth muscles are made of what kind of cells?
- These muscles help you to to pull your upper body down and your lower body up.
5 True/False questions
Skeletal Muscle Tissue → Skeletal muscles are made of what kind of cells?
pairs → Muscles never __________ on your bones when you move.
Deltoids → These muscles help you to turn your head up, down, and from side to side.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "A" ?
Mastoids → These muscles help you to chew and swallow your food.