5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Front Forearm Muscles
- Skeletal Muscles
- a These muscles contract quickly and tire easily.
- b When one muscle of a pair __________, the other relaxes.
- c By using these muscles you can open your hand and pull back your wrist.
- d These muscles pull your lower leg up.
- e These muscles help you to turn your head up, down, and from side to side.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is the largest tendon in your body.
- These are muscles that pulls your thighs together.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "J" ?
- These muscles look striped, or striated.
- __________ __________ __________ is a type of voluntary muscle tissue that is striated and moves the skeleton.
5 True/False questions
Skeletal Muscle Cells → You have more of these muscles than any other types of muscles.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "G" ?
pairs → When you use these muscles they move your ankle up and down.
In the picture of the "Muscle Man Front" what is letter "I" ?
Ligaments → These thick bands of tissue attach bone to bone.