5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- distance between 2 objects-meters
- a system of measurement based on the number 10
- to put wastes, garbage, or the like, through a cycle of purification and conversion to useful products.
- that which has mass and occupies space
- the amount of space an object takes up-liters or milliliters
5 True/False questions
liquid → state of matter in which the particles flow past each other and it takes on the shape of its container
reuse → to stop using/not using as much products that hurt the enviorment
area → Conservation of the resources in used items by using them over and over again. For example, glass bottles can be collected, washed, and refilled again
gas → matter that does not have a definite shape or volume; has particles that move at high speeds in all directions
buoyancy → to put wastes, garbage, or the like, through a cycle of purification and conversion to useful products.