Upgrade to remove ads
Morality Chapter 3
Terms in this set (22)
__________ We add a page to our story
Questions to form our story:
1. ________ should I be
2. What _______ of person should I become
Examining who and what kind of person I should be, give us a send of __________, a ________ and a ______ in life.
Characteristics of a beautiful story
1. know the meaning of ________
2. ________ of themselves
3. Enjoy the simple __________ of life
4. Good to friends family and ________
5. Stays _____ to God
Characteristics of a Tragic and sad story
1. Never grow in ____________ and ________
2. _______, thinks only about themselves.
3. Drifts ________ from God
maturity and love
Our ________ is the greatest gift from God we should NEVER waste it.
Christians believe following Christ will take us right to God by ___________him, _____________ him, and making his life _________
Written by the four disciples ______, _________, ________, and ________
2 Means, Good _________
3 Shows us the path to _________
Mathew, Mark, Luke and John
__________ a pupil, man, or woman committed to teaching important lessons in life modeled by Jesus
Jesus said " If anyone wishes to come after me, he must _______ _______ and take up his ________ _____ and ______ ____; for whoever wishes to save his life, will ________ ____, but whoever wishes to lose _______ _____ for my __________ will ________ _______
sake save it
Discipleship begins at the sacrament of ________
Sacrament which we are transformed into the likeness of Christ
Heart of Catholic Morality is to have __________ _________ with Christ.
Asks yourself daily: How can I be _______ to each person I meet today
___________ a special assignment a person is given to accomplish.
Today's mission for all baptized Christians = be a witness of Christ to _____________________________________
Every person you meet
Keeping the Gospel ____________
1. Sharing his __________ with others
2. Live our lives in his _____________.
3. Portray kindness, __________ and forgiveness.
Little things we do that bring God into our world
1. _______ to lonely classmates
2.__________ friends, family and strangers
3. ___________ others for their mistakes instead of taking revenge.
4. Never________ other people for their different personality, looks, skin color, likes or dislikes, lifestyle, or prosperity ( wealth)
5. Be ______ always, even if it can cause you consequences
Characteristics of Jesus
into today's world most people love their family and friends. It is the love of strangers and __________ where we tend to fail
Many people are afraid to be Christlike because of the fear from ridicule of _________.
God has made everyone equal, no ______ is better than us and _____ are no better than others
Sets with similar terms
Religion morality ch 2 & 3
Morality mr. Calitree grade 8 siena catholic acade…
Other sets by this creator
Louisiana's French Colonial Era: Struggle and Surv…
Life Science Chapter 3 From Cell to Organism
Social studies Historic Indian Tribe
Louisiana's Early People: Natives and Newcomers