5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dept of labor
- dept of justice
- chief executive
- attorney general
- dept of veterans affairs
- a deals with employment. Make sure factories are safe, look at standards of labor, and tell what unemployment rate is. Also sets minimum wage
- b the president runs the executive branch of the government and enforces U.S. laws
- c who is the head of the department of justice?
- d runs veterans hospitals and gives education to people that served in the militatary
- e investigates violations of federal law. Prosecute cases for fed gov. and they also enforce U.S. law, ensure public safety.
5 Multiple choice questions
- gives financial aid
- maintain national parks, control public lands, and supervise Indian Reservations
- set standards for weights and measurements. Encourage and regulate foreign trade.
- regulate energy and promote conservation
- creates housing programs and deals with issues affecting cities
5 True/False questions
dept of defense → regulate energy and promote conservation
dept of health and human services → Makes sure food and medicines are safe
chief diplomat → the president directs and makes international treaties, such as the recent trade agreement with China
Chief of State → the president directs and makes international treaties, such as the recent trade agreement with China
economic leader → as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party