5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dept of energy
- dept of justice
- chief executive
- dept of defense
- dept of veterans affairs
- a the president runs the executive branch of the government and enforces U.S. laws
- b regulate energy and promote conservation
- c investigates violations of federal law. Prosecute cases for fed gov. and they also enforce U.S. law, ensure public safety.
- d in charge of the military
- e runs veterans hospitals and gives education to people that served in the militatary
5 Multiple choice questions
- conducts studies, soil conservation, manages food stamps
- who is the head of the department of justice?
- maintain national parks, control public lands, and supervise Indian Reservations
- creates housing programs and deals with issues affecting cities
- set standards for weights and measurements. Encourage and regulate foreign trade.
5 True/False questions
economic leader → the president creates policies and programs to keep the nation's economy growing and prosperous
dept of education → gives financial aid
party leader → the president creates policies and programs to keep the nation's economy growing and prosperous
social security administration → it is a division from the dept. of health and human services
dept of homeland security → protects the nation against terrorist attacks