5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- attorney general
- dept of veterans affairs
- dept of justice
- commander in chief
- economic leader
- a the president creates policies and programs to keep the nation's economy growing and prosperous
- b who is the head of the department of justice?
- c runs veterans hospitals and gives education to people that served in the militatary
- d investigates violations of federal law. Prosecute cases for fed gov. and they also enforce U.S. law, ensure public safety.
- e the president leads the armed forces and can order troops ito battle. But only Congress can officially declare war
5 Multiple choice questions
- deals with employment. Make sure factories are safe, look at standards of labor, and tell what unemployment rate is. Also sets minimum wage
- set standards for weights and measurements. Encourage and regulate foreign trade.
- conducts studies, soil conservation, manages food stamps
- creates housing programs and deals with issues affecting cities
- as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party
5 True/False questions
Chief of State → The president represents the U.S. at official functions both at home and overseas
dept of homeland security → protects the nation against terrorist attacks
dept of health and human services → Makes sure food and medicines are safe
chief diplomat → The president represents the U.S. at official functions both at home and overseas
social security administration → they are the highest rank of military officers, that advise the president