5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dept of commerce
- attorney general
- party leader
- social security administration
- dept of labor
- a who is the head of the department of justice?
- b as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party
- c set standards for weights and measurements. Encourage and regulate foreign trade.
- d deals with employment. Make sure factories are safe, look at standards of labor, and tell what unemployment rate is. Also sets minimum wage
- e it is a division from the dept. of health and human services
5 Multiple choice questions
- the president runs the executive branch of the government and enforces U.S. laws
- in charge of the military
- only Congress can pass legslislation. But the president proposes legislation and signs bills into law or vetoes bills passed by congress
- conducts studies, soil conservation, manages food stamps
- regulate energy and promote conservation
5 True/False questions
dept of health and human services → runs veterans hospitals and gives education to people that served in the militatary
economic leader → as the highest ranking elected official in the country, the president leads his political party
dept of justice → investigates violations of federal law. Prosecute cases for fed gov. and they also enforce U.S. law, ensure public safety.
dept of veterans affairs → runs veterans hospitals and gives education to people that served in the militatary
chief diplomat → The president represents the U.S. at official functions both at home and overseas