5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Stock Market Crash 1929
- The French Resistance
- Axis Powers
- a crash in U.S. in 1929 !!!!CORRECT!!!
- b a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
- c after Germany takes control of the French government, these French citizens disrupt the German military so as to help the allied war effort
- d Germany, Italy, and Japan
- e a picturesque region of Germany around the Rhine river; name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The one European communist country able to resist Russian exploitation and control
- ELIMINATE ALL JEWS
- During WWII, he was a gurerilla leader who battled German forces. He set up a communist government in Yugoslavia and was independent from Moscow and the Soviet Union.
- the energy released by a nuclear reaction
- 1939-Secret agreement between German leader Hitler and Soviet Leader Stalin not to attack one another and to divide Poland
5 True/False questions
jet aircraft → a plane that could go super super fast, drop bombs, and launch missiles.
Sudetenland → a picturesque region of Germany around the Rhine river; name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
The Great Depression → democratic party in Germany after WWII which allowed rise of dictators; republic that was established in Germany 1919 and ended in 1993
Guglielmo Marconi → Italian electrical engineer known as the father of radio (1874-1937)
radio → measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects