5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Describe the Celebration of Release of Roberto.
- Why was the Ceremony of Twelve so important?
- Describe the jacket that the Fours, Fives, and Sixes wore, and the reason it was designed the way it was. Also describe the jacket the SEvens wore, and what it symbolized.
- How did Jonas decide he felt? What was causing this feeling?
- 1 year old; given to a family
- a apprehensive because of the ceremony of 12
- b it decided his career for the rest of his life
- c 4s, 5s & 6s wore jacket with buttons back so they would have to help each other learn interdependence; 7s get front buttons and it was the first sign of independence and very 1st symbol of growing up
- d are awarded to families that have been deemed suitable by the Elders
- e it was a big celebration, and speeches were given on his behalf
5 Multiple choice questions
- elderly and newborn
- learn to be precise with words and fit into community standards of clear language
- learn to comfort themselves and learn independence
- showing the maturity of the children physically; last year to obtain knowledge and now showing that males will be working more on math than the females
- it turned red
5 True/False questions
What did Father want to do about the new child, and why? → he wanted to bring the child to his house because the night-watchers were socially unfit
What was Jonas's dream about? What did his mother and father say about It? → He was trying to convince Fiona to let him take care of her, that he was experiencing feelings & they needed to be controlled
New Children; live at nurturing center → Assistant Director of Recreation
What fascinated Jonas about his father? → when he sneaked a look at the list of names because his father broke the rules
Describe the Ceremony. Tell what happened at the Naming and the other age levels. → Everyone received a privilege or event as their age progressed to show their growing maturity level