5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12 Sons of Jacob
- Pharaoh's First Dream
- how old was joseph when he was sold into slavery?
- Israel's death wish?
- Reubun, Levi, & Simeon
- a 17
- b Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Dinah(f.), Gad, Asher, Dan, Naphtali, Joseph, Benjamin
- c To be buried with his ancestors at the cave
- d 7 fat cows by the Nile, when 7 ugly cows come and eat the others
- e best blessings
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blessed by Jacob at death being first born now(really the youngest),"to be fruitful"
- 7 ears of grain were growing one stalk then weaker 7 ears ate the plump seven ears
- three baskets with baked goods on head and they are eaten by crows
- 130 and 147
5 True/False questions
what were the brother's payed in for Joseph → 7 ears of grain were growing one stalk then weaker 7 ears ate the plump seven ears
Manasseh → blessed as last born and "making to forget"
Cup bearer's Dream → Grapes blossomed on three branches and squeezed into the Pharaoh's cup
Gifts Gratefully given By Pharaoh → fine linen, garments, a ring, gold chain, power over Egypt, a new name, chariot, priest's daughter
Reuben → Convinces to sell Joseph into slavery--had an affair with maidservant of Jacob