Terms in this set (10)
1. Cause a sever loss in the dignity of and respect for someone or something.
1. Show or represent.
1. Couse (something) to occur in a particular way; be the decisive factor. 2. Ascertain or establish exactly, typically as a result of research or calculation.
1. Entirely lacking or free from.
1. Recognize or ascertain what makes (someone or something) different. 2. (differentiate between) identify differences between. 3. Make (someone or something) appear different or distinct. 4. Make or become different in the process of growth or development.
1. Spread out over a large area; not concentrated.
1. Leave the main subject temporarily in speech or writing.
1. Make or become less.
1. A lack of compatibility or similarity between two or more facts.
1. Willing or positive about an action, belief, or attitude. 2. (Dis) unwilling or negative about something.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Academic Word Lists - AWL Sublists
Word of the Day #1-60
Vocab for English 11
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Talk About Chores and Responsibilities, Plan a Party
Spanish, Describing a house in Spanish
Spanish test study guide
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
ACT 1 - 20