Answer: Based on literary convention and brand experience, Randall Ringer and Michael Thibodeau offer the following framework for a brand story:
• Setting. The time, place, and context
• Cast. The brand as a character, including its role in the life of the audience, its relationships and responsibilities, and its history or creation myth
• Narrative arc. The way the narrative logic unfolds over time, including actions, desired experiences, defining events, and the moment of epiphany
• Language. The authenticating voice, metaphors, symbols, themes, and leitmotifs
122) Randall Ringer and Michael Thibodeau see narrative branding as based on deep metaphors that connect to people's memories, associations, and stories. Briefly describe their framework for a brand story.