5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Joe Biden
- Nathaniel Bacon
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- John Locke
- Barack Obama
- a political philosopher who believed that a social contract existed between political leaders and the people they governed
- b Current US POTUS from Chicago, IL (#44)
- c Colonial era Virginian who led a rebellion that showed the determination of the people to take Indian lands. Died of dysentery.
- d 2nd woman to serve on the Supreme Court; still serves today
- e Current Vice President under Obama
5 Multiple choice questions
- Colonial era newspaper writer whose court case helped establish freedom of the press
- 1st US POTUS, leader of the Continental Army and the President of the Constitutional Convention of 1787
- Current Secretary of Homeland Security who is blamed by many Republicans for the security that lapses that allowed the "underwear bomber" to board a flight to Detroit on Christmas day.
- Patriot author of Common Sense and The American Crisis
- current chief justice of the Supreme Court
5 True/False questions
George W. Bush → POTUS until late January 2009
Thurgood Marshall → Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
William Paterson → Second POTUS to be impeached. He survived easily after lying to Congress about a marital issue.
Arnold Schwarzenegger → Colonial era newspaper writer whose court case helped establish freedom of the press
Antonin Scalia → 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers