5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- George Mason
- Janet Napolitano
- George III
- Antonin Scalia
- Andrew Johnson
- a Current Secretary of Homeland Security who is blamed by many Republicans for the security that lapses that allowed the "underwear bomber" to board a flight to Detroit on Christmas day.
- b King of England hated by colonists during the Revolutionary Era. Only individual directly referenced in the Declaration of Independence.
- c Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
- d current Italian member of the Supreme Court; noted hunting buddy of Dick Cheney
- e POTUS #17 who replaced the assassinated Lincoln. He was the 1st of two Presidents to be impeached, surviving by one vote.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Former Texas Tech football coach fired by the university for supposedly mistreating receiver Adam James. Leach is currently suing the school for SLANDER and LIBEL.
- Massachusetts farmer who led a 1786 rebellion that showed how ineffective the Articles of Confederation was
- 1st woman to serve on the Supreme Court; retired recently
- Current US POTUS from Chicago, IL (#44)
- Shooting guard for the NBA's Washington Wizards. He is currently under indefinite suspension for handgun violations stemming from an episode on December 24, 2009, and for subsequent actions that appeared to make light of this episode.
5 True/False questions
Thomas Jefferson → VA primary author of the Declaration of Independence; wrote about unalienable rights; 3rd POTUS; 2nd US minister to France
Edmund Randolph → Patriot founder of the Sons of Liberty, involved in the Boston Tea Party
Richard Nixon → Second POTUS to be impeached. He survived easily after lying to Congress about a marital issue.
Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab → Current US POTUS from Chicago, IL (#44)
Thurgood Marshall → Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights