5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Roberts
- George III
- Dick Cheney
- William Paterson
- Robert Byrd
- a Man from New Jersey who believed that all states should have equal representation in a unicameral Congress; wrote the New Jersey Plan
- b current chief justice of the Supreme Court
- c US Vice President under George W. Bush
- d West Virginian who currently presides over most meetings of the US Senate as the President Pro Tempore
- e King of England hated by colonists during the Revolutionary Era. Only individual directly referenced in the Declaration of Independence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Current California governor; Article II of the Constitution would have to be changed in order for him to become POTUS; Born in Austria and best known as The Terminator
- Virginian who helped James Madison write the Constitution and presented the Virginia Plan and a federal court plan.
- DE delegate to Const Conv of 1787 who was best known as the author of the Articles of Confederation
- Colonial era Virginian who led a rebellion that showed the determination of the people to take Indian lands. Died of dysentery.
- Anti-Federalist Virginian who wrote the Virginia Declaration of Rights
5 True/False questions
Richard Nixon → Former US POTUS who resigned in 1974 before he could be impeached; HE WAS NOT IMPEACHED
Janet Napolitano → Speaker of the US House of Representatives & 1st woman to hold that position
Joe Biden → Massachusetts slave who successfully sued for her freedom in 1781 based on the principles of the DOI.
John Jay → 1st Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and an author of several of the Federalist Papers
Samuel Adams → Patriot founder of the Sons of Liberty, involved in the Boston Tea Party