5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gender roles
- Cellular-clock theory
- Reviewing and taking stock of one's life
- A full-term infant
- Emerging adulthood
- a Many people feel that only girls should play with dolls. This is an example of____
- b Erickson's last stage of development involves
- c Which theory of aging states that our cells can only divide about 100 times, which is why humans can only live to about 120?
- d The transitional period from adolescence to adulthood, spanning approximately 18-25 years of age.
- e An infant born between 38 and 42 weeks after conception is considered
5 Multiple choice questions
- A parenting style that encourages the child to be independent but that still places limits and controls on behavior.
- Erickson's fifth psychological stage, in which adolescents face the challenge of finding out who they are, what they are all about, and where they are going in life.
- Which theorist is most closely associated with the theory of cognitive development?
- A person's knowledge of the working of automobiles is an example of
- The pattern of continuity and change in human capabilities that occurs throughout life, involving both growth and decline.
5 True/False questions
Nurture → An individual's biological inheritance, especially his or her genes
Preferential looking → zygote
Sensorimotor stage → In which of Piage's stages does object permanence happen?
Infant attachment → The close emotional bond between an infant and its caregiver.
Accommodation → An individual's adjustment of his or her schemas to new informational.