5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gender roles
- Prosocial behavior
- A full-term infant
- Preferential looking
- a An infant born between 38 and 42 weeks after conception is considered
- b Behavior that is intended to benefit other people.
- c Roles that reflect the individual's expectations for how females and males should think, act, and feel.
- d An individual's behavior style and characteristic way of responding.
- e A research technique that involves giving an infant a choice of what object to look at.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Decreased responsiveness to a stimulus after repeated presentations
- A parenting style characterized by the placement of few limits on the child's behavior.
- The ways that infants use their caregiver, usually their mother, as a secure base from which to explore the environment.
- Erickson's last stage of development involves
- During what ages does the concrete operational stage occur?
5 True/False questions
Gender roles → The main class of male sex hormones
Conservation → Understanding that while the shape of an object may change, the mass of the object stays the same is an example of
Resilience → A person's ability to recover from or adapt to difficult times.
Authoritative parenting → A parenting style that encourages the child to be independent but that still places limits and controls on behavior.
Sensorimotoro → Piage's first stage of cognitive development, lasting from birth to about 2 years of age, during which infants construct an understanding of the world by coordinating sensory experiences with motor (Physical) actions.