5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prosocial behavior
- a Which parenting style is generally associated with the best child outcomes?
- b Behavior that is intended to benefit other people.
- c An individual's incorporation of new information into existing knowledge.
- d A period of rapid skeletal and sexual maturation that occurs mainly in early adolescence.
- e Understanding that while the shape of an object may change, the mass of the object stays the same is an example of
5 Multiple choice questions
- In which of Piage's stages does object permanence happen?
- The pattern of continuity and change in human capabilities that occurs throughout life, involving both growth and decline.
- If a parent insturcts a child to do something because "I said so," this would be an example of an _____parenting style
- During what ages does the concrete operational stage occur?
5 True/False questions
Habituation → An individual's incorporation of new information into existing knowledge.
Identity vs. Identity Confusion → An infant is repeatedly shown a picture of his mother's face and a picture of geometric shapes. Each time, the infant tends to gaze at the picture of his mother's face. This finding is an example of____
Ages 1 and a half- 3 → Erikson's stage of Autonomy vs. Shame occurs during which ages
Preoperational stage → Piage's second stage of cognitive development, lasting from about 2-7 years of age, during which thought is more symbolic than sensorimotor thought.
Emerging adulthood → In which of Piage's stages does object permanence happen?