5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Crystallized intelligence
- Permissive parenting
- Ages 1 and a half- 3
- Reviewing and taking stock of one's life
- a Erickson's last stage of development involves
- b A period of rapid skeletal and sexual maturation that occurs mainly in early adolescence.
- c A parenting style characterized by the placement of few limits on the child's behavior.
- d A person's knowledge of the working of automobiles is an example of
- e Erikson's stage of Autonomy vs. Shame occurs during which ages
5 Multiple choice questions
- The close emotional bond between an infant and its caregiver.
- An individual's incorporation of new information into existing knowledge.
- Which theorist is most closely associated with the theory of cognitive development?
- During the ages of 3-6, which area of the brain undergoes the most rapid growth?
- Piage's first stage of cognitive development, lasting from birth to about 2 years of age, during which infants construct an understanding of the world by coordinating sensory experiences with motor (Physical) actions.
5 True/False questions
Cellular-clock theory → In which of Piage's stages does object permanence happen?
Neglectful parenting → A parenting style characterized by a lack of parental involvement in the child's life.
Wisdom → Which theorist is most closely associated with the theory of cognitive development?
Development → The pattern of continuity and change in human capabilities that occurs throughout life, involving both growth and decline.
Sensorimotoro → In which of Piage's stages does object permanence happen?