5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dominant factor
- The science that deals with the study of heridity is _____________.
- The passing of traits from parents to offspring is called ______________.
- sex-linked gene
- a some allele are on the sex chromosomes like color-blindness, which is sexlinked on the X chromosome.
- b genetics
- c heredity
- d a factor that covers up a recessive factor; tall is dominant to short
- e the passing of traits from parents to offspring
5 Multiple choice questions
- genetic engineering
- a handy chart that predicts genetic results
the two aleles for an organism are different (Tt or Nn). This is also known as Hybrid.
- replacing abnormal genetic material with normal genetic material
5 True/False questions
genetic engineering → the study of how traits are inherited through the actions of alleles
purebred → an organism that always produces the same traits in its offspring
The outward appearance of a trait is a ______________. → phenotype
The actual combination of alleles of an organism is its ________________. → genotype
genotype → The physical trait that shows as a result of a genotype. (TT = tall; Tt = tall; tt = short; YY = yellow; yy = white))