5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Henry's Law
- Melting point
- a 1 atm= ____ mmHg
- b pressure is measured with a _____________
- c The measure of a liquid's resistance to flow is called?
- d What depends on the strength of attractive forces between particles (melting point, temperature, Kinetic energy or state)
- e What law states that the number of moles of gas dissolved in a liquid at a given temperature is proportional to the pressure of that gas in the atmosphere that is in contact with the liquid
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the name of the process where the conversion of molecules in the solid state go directly to the molecules in the gaseous state
- Crystalline solids have a ________ or repeating structure
- The excess solute that comes out of a solutions as a ___________
- What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
5 True/False questions
Solid → What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
Tyndall Effect → As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole
water → what is the universal solvent?
Like dissolve like → ____ __________- A homogenous mixture with uniform properties throughout
London Forces → As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole