5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dry Ice
- a what is the solution in which water is the solvent
- b When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is higher than inside the cell it results in a ____________ solution
- c what is an example of a sublimation of a solid
- d _________________ is the movement of solvent from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a semipermeable membrane
- e In the ideal gas law, pressure must be measured in what units?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical properties of liquids are explained in terms of their intermolecular forces
- A special type of Dipole-dipole attractions
- Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
- The rule of thumb for solubility is _____ ________ ______
- In the ideal gas law, temperature must be measured in what units?
5 True/False questions
Boyles Law → which law states "the volume of gas varies inversely with the pressure exerted by the gas if the number of moles and the temperature of the gas are held constant
Viscosity → _________________ is the movement of solvent from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a semipermeable membrane
Colligative → What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
Kelvin → the temperature in Charles' Law must be in what unit>
Evaporation → The process of conversion of liquid to gas at a temperature too low to boil