5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- True solution
- constant and random
- a In the ideal gas law, temperature must be measured in what units?
- b 1 atm= ____ mmHg
- c Crystalline solids have a ________ or repeating structure
- d ____ __________- A homogenous mixture with uniform properties throughout
- e Gasses are made up of tiny atoms molecules that are in _____________ and _____________ motion
5 Multiple choice questions
- Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
- _________________ is the movement of solvent from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a semipermeable membrane
- the temperature in Charles' Law must be in what unit>
- Physical properties of liquids are explained in terms of their intermolecular forces
- which law states: "The volume of a gas varies directly with the absolute temperature (k) if pressure and number of moles of gas are constant'
5 True/False questions
Surface Tension → Substances that are added to a liquid to decrease surface tension
liters → what is the universal solvent?
False → which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state
Viscosity → C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
Hydrogen Bonds → When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is too low it results in a ___________ solution