5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Avogadro's Law
- a Vi / Ni = Vf / Nf
- b 1 atm= ____ mmHg
- c (T or F) Solids are incompressible
- d The process of conversion of liquid to gas at a temperature too low to boil
- e C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole
- (T or F) If a Saturated solution is cooled down, the amount of solute that the solution can hold decreases
- which law states "the volume of gas varies inversely with the pressure exerted by the gas if the number of moles and the temperature of the gas are held constant
- Which type of solution is "Air is the solution composed of oxygen and several trace gases that are dissolved in the gaseous solvent nitrogen"
5 True/False questions
expand to fill any container
exert pressure on their containers
behave ideally at low pressures and high temperatures → what are the 6 properties of gasses?
O, N, F → Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
Sublimation of Solid → A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
False → In which state are particles highly organized in a defined fashion
True → (T or F) Liquids are practically incompressible