5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Avogadro's Law
- Ideal Gas Law
- Charles' Law
- a Vi / Ti = Vf / Tf
- b In the ideal gas law, temperature must be measured in what units?
- c Vi / Ni = Vf / Nf
- d PV=nRT
- e C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- The excess solute that comes out of a solutions as a ___________
- In the ideal gas law, volume must be measured in what units?
- what is the solution in which water is the solvent
- As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole
- (T or F) Electrolytes are good conductors of electricity
5 True/False questions
Tyndall Effect → The light-scattering ability of colloidal suspensions is called the _____________
Attractive forces between polar molecules → What are Dipole-Dipole Interactions?
Like dissolve like → ____ __________- A homogenous mixture with uniform properties throughout
constant and random → ________________ is the amount of solute dissolved in a given amount of solution
Solvent → what i the name of the solution component present in the largest quantity. Also, does the dissolving