5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- easily compressible
expand to fill any container
exert pressure on their containers
behave ideally at low pressures and high temperatures
- Avogadro's Law
- Boyles Law
- a When a solute concentration of fluid surrounding cells is too low it results in a ___________ solution
- b (T or F) Liquids are practically incompressible
- c what are the 6 properties of gasses?
- d PiVi=PfVf
- e Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the ideal gas law, volume must be measured in what units?
- A combination of Boyle's, Charles' Lawand Avagadros Law
- A homogenous mixture of two or more substances is called a _________?
- what is an example of a sublimation of a solid
5 True/False questions
Electrolytes → ________________ are made up of two nonmetals
Melting point → What depends on the strength of attractive forces between particles (melting point, temperature, Kinetic energy or state)
True → (T or F) If a Saturated solution is cooled down, the amount of solute that the solution can hold decreases
Nonelectrolytes → ______________ are made up of nonmetals and a metal
0.0821 → R=