5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Henry's Law
- Avogadro's Law
- a _________________ is the movement of solvent from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a semipermeable membrane
- b What law states that the number of moles of gas dissolved in a liquid at a given temperature is proportional to the pressure of that gas in the atmosphere that is in contact with the liquid
- c Vi / Ni = Vf / Nf
- d The excess solute that comes out of a solutions as a ___________
- e (T or F) Liquids are practically incompressible
5 Multiple choice questions
- which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state
- C6 H12 O6 is the formula for ______
- As electrons are in continuous motion, a nonpolar molecule could have instantaneous dipole
- (TorF) There are attractive and repulsive forces in gasses
5 True/False questions
Barometer → pressure is measured with a _____________
Solid → What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
regular → In which state are particles highly organized in a defined fashion
water → what is the universal solvent?
760 → In the ideal gas law, pressure must be measured in what units?