5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ideal Gas Law
- Charles' Law
- a In the ideal gas law, pressure must be measured in what units?
- b PV=nRT
- c ________________ are made up of two nonmetals
- d 1atm=_____torr
- e Vi / Ti = Vf / Tf
5 Multiple choice questions
- What law states that the number of moles of gas dissolved in a liquid at a given temperature is proportional to the pressure of that gas in the atmosphere that is in contact with the liquid
- (T or F) Molecules in the liquid state are far apart
- Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
- The rule of thumb for solubility is _____ ________ ______
- (T or F) If a Saturated solution is cooled down, the amount of solute that the solution can hold decreases
5 True/False questions
Solvent → the temperature in Charles' Law must be in what unit>
amorphous solids → which solids have no organized structure
Molarity → _______________ is the solute concentration is mole-based units
Surface Tension → ________________ is the amount of solute dissolved in a given amount of solution
True → what is the universal solvent?