5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Avogadro's Law
- Like dissolve like
- Boyle's Law
- a which law states "the volume of gas varies inversely with the pressure exerted by the gas if the number of moles and the temperature of the gas are held constant
- b R=
- c ________________ are made up of two nonmetals
- d The rule of thumb for solubility is _____ ________ ______
- e Which Law states "The relationship between the volume and number of moles of a gas at constant temperature and pressure
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gasses are made up of tiny atoms molecules that are in _____________ and _____________ motion
- (T or F) Solids are incompressible
- Vi / Ti = Vf / Tf
- What is the name of the component of the solution that is present in the lesser quantity?
- at standard temperature and pressure the molar volume of any gas is ___
5 True/False questions
regular → Crystalline solids have a ________ or repeating structure
False → what is the universal solvent?
Surface Tension → Substances that are added to a liquid to decrease surface tension
O, N, F → Molecules that have hydrogen bonding must be directly bonded to _, _, or _.
Solid → which type of solution is "Homogenous mixtures of metals in the solid state