6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- sampling of cells from the chorion to test for genetic conditions in a fetus. The cells are grown in a special medium after which a karotype can be used to make a diagnosis.
- ____________ can be used to determine some genetic conditions and disorders
- can be used to generate a DNA fingerprint.
- any characteristic that provides information about an organism's genome
- _______________ is being tested as one way to reverse some of the effects of genetic disorders
5 True/False questions
Amniocentesis → Genetically modified organisms
GMFs → Genetically modified organisms
GMOs → Genetically modified foods
Polymerase Chain Reaction → almost entirely automated method of replicating DNA that allows researchers to target and amplify a very specific sequence within a DNA sample
Fetoscopy → Genetically modified organisms