5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James Madison
- Articles of Confederation
- a Father of the Constitution.
- b A group of people who advise the president and head the executive departments.
- c Early form of Government for the United States.
- d A special interest group.
- e A group pardon for an offense against the government.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A state may not take a person's life, liberty, or property without...
- A third party that concentrates on one issue.
- A government that is ruled by a small group of people.
- to release an individual from legal punishment is called
- The writer of the Declaration of Independence.
5 True/False questions
Northwest Ordinance → When agencies, congressional committees, and client groups work together it is called...
democracy → A government that is ruled by religion.
interior → This department helps protect public lands
electors → We vote for these people who then vote for president
Thirty → Age requirement of the Senate