5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Age requirement of the Senate
- b Congress is a two-house legislature, also known as a ______ legislature.
- c Amendment that conferred suffrage to women
- d This power allows congress to set a minimum wage.
- e Government is split between different levels, usually national and state.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Congressmen obtaining money for projects in their own districts
- Amendment that lowered the voting age to 18
- The presiding officer of the House of Representatives
- This amendment deals with presidential succession
- A third party that is created out of an existing party.
5 True/False questions
Unitary → A government where all of the power is located in one place.
literacy test → A reading and writing test used to determine if you could vote. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
democracy → A government that is ruled by many people or all of the people.
state of the union → This address is given by the president to congress
constitution → The elimination of the consumption and production of alcohol. Found in the 18th Amendment.