5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- state of the union
- Pendleton act
- a Not telling the truth while under oath.
- b A government that is ruled by religion.
- c This address is given by the president to congress
- d Powers listed in the Constitution.
- e This created the civil service system.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The president is the head of the _______________ branch.
- A winner take all system for electing the president
- A plan for the land west of the original colonies, a success of the Articles of Confederation
- Next in line for the presidency after the vice president
- Right of a president to refuse to testify before a court.
5 True/False questions
Appointing justices → Proposed laws to authorize spending money.
enumerated powers → The expressed powers found in Article I, Sec 8 of the Constitution.
government corporations → Someone who reads between the lines when interpreting the Constitution.
Federal → Congress is a two-house legislature, also known as a ______ legislature.
caucus → In congress the majority and minority leaders are assisted by