5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Due process
- closed primary
- a This amendment deals with presidential succession
- b The Internal Revenue Service, responsible for tax collection, is part of this department.
- c A state may not take a person's life, liberty, or property without...
- d Amendment that lowered the voting age to 18
- e A primary where only members of a specific party can vote.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In addition to congressional override, congress has this power over a president
- Which amendment lowered the voting age to 18.
- a filibuster can be stopped when 3/5's of the Senate vote for
- A government where all of the power is located in one place.
- Age requirement for the House of representatives
5 True/False questions
cabinet → A meeting where members of a party pick a candidate.
Speaker of the house → Next in line for the presidency after the vice president
Bill of Rights → First ten amdenments
Iron triangle → The process of setting up new congressional districts after reapportionment
cabinet → This group is chosen by the president for their experience in selected areas