5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Loose constructionist
- a A legal order to appear in court.
- b A government that is ruled by one person.
- c Commander of the national armed forces is the
- d Government is split between different levels, usually national and state.
- e Someone who reads between the lines when interpreting the Constitution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is an important Supreme Court case about executive privilege.
- When agencies, congressional committees, and client groups work together it is called...
- The process of setting up new congressional districts after reapportionment
- The number of years a president can normally serve in office
- A reading and writing test used to determine if you could vote. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
5 True/False questions
cabinet → This group is chosen by the president for their experience in selected areas
defense → Government is split between different levels, usually national and state.
Bill of Rights → First ten amdenments
open primary → A primary where anyone can vote.
Due process → Powers listed in the Constitution.