5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ideological party
- electoral college
- a A winner take all system for electing the president
- b A third party that advocates large changes in society.
- c In congress the majority and minority leaders are assisted by
- d Age requirement of the Senate
- e Congress is a two-house legislature, also known as a ______ legislature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Amendment that lowered the voting age to 18
- This act restricts how long the president can use the military.
- This power allows congress to set a minimum wage.
- The act of declaring laws unconsitutional.
- Age requirement for the House of representatives
5 True/False questions
Bill of Rights → First ten amdenments
open primary → This department helps protect public lands
19th → Amendment that conferred suffrage to women
James Madison → Father of the Constitution.
Vice president → Commander of the national armed forces is the