5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- grandfather clause
- spoils system
- single issue party
- elastic clause
- 26th Amendment
- a This describes the practice of victorious politicians rewarding their followers with government jobs
- b This implies that Congress has powers beyond those expressed in the first 17 clauses of Article I, Section 8.
- c Which amendment lowered the voting age to 18.
- d A third party that concentrates on one issue.
- e You could only vote if your grandfather had voted. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The writer of the Declaration of Independence.
- process of setting up new congressional districts.
- Age requirement of the Senate
- when people elect their leaders
- A tax that must be paid before you can vote. Used to discriminate against African-Americans.
5 True/False questions
Supreme court → Commander of the national armed forces is the
Unitary → Age requirement of the Senate
twenty-fifth → A formal agreement between the governments of two or more countries
19th Amendment → Which amendment gave suffrage to women
judicial restraint → Making decisions based on a strict reading of the Constitution.