5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Northwest Ordinance
- Congressional override
- judicial review
- a A plan for the land west of the original colonies, a success of the Articles of Confederation
- b a filibuster can be stopped when 3/5's of the Senate vote for
- c The act of declaring laws unconsitutional.
- d Executive department responsible for foreign policy.
- e Congresses power over a presidential veto
5 Multiple choice questions
- Congressmen obtaining money for projects in their own districts
- The process by which each branch of the government prevents the other branches of government from abusing their power.
- The number of years a president can normally serve in office
- Proposed laws to authorize spending money.
- The president rejects a bill from congress.
5 True/False questions
Federal job information center → Where you go to find a civil service job.
constitution → People in a representative's district.
judicial restraint → Making decisions based on a strict reading of the Constitution.
James Madison → Father of the Constitution.
preamble → An introduction that states the goals for a document.