5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hatch Act
- a A government where all of the power is located in one place.
- b a filibuster can be stopped when 3/5's of the Senate vote for
- c This item prevents a political party from using federal workers in election campaigns
- d People in a representative's district.
- e Commander of the national armed forces is the
5 Multiple choice questions
- Head of Executive Branch
- The process by which each branch of the government prevents the other branches of government from abusing their power.
- We vote for these people who then vote for president
- A third party that is created out of an existing party.
- Rules that have the force of law are called _____________
5 True/False questions
cabinet → The number of years a president can normally serve in office
Federal → Congress is a two-house legislature, also known as a ______ legislature.
constitution → A plan for government.
Pork Barrel Spending → Congressmen obtaining money for projects in their own districts
Supreme court → The highest court of the land.