5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ñungi taxaw ci biti.
- Subba sangi fi rek
- Guddi gaangi fi rek
- Déedéet, defuñu dara.
- Mbaa defuñu dara.
- a No, they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- b The night is fine (here only).
- c They are standing outside.
- d The morning is fine (here only).
- e I hope they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
5 Multiple choice questions
- I am on it, one step at a time (slowly, slowly).
- What did you bring?
- How are you? (standard)
- How's the evening?
- Peace only.
5 True/False questions
Naka waa kër ga? → How is your family (household)?
Naka nga def? → How are you? (standard)
Naka bëcëk bi? → How is the afternoon (noontime)?
Salaam maaleekum. → Peace be upon you.
Ñunga fa. → They are fine.