5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ana waa kër gi?
- Naka ngoon si?
- Naka subba si?
- Bëcëk baangi fi rek.
- Naka nga def?
- a The afternoon is fine (here only).
- b How (where) is your family (household)?
- c How's the morning?
- d How's the evening?
- e How are you? (long form)
5 Multiple choice questions
- How is your work?
- I am in the house.
- How is the afternoon (noontime)?
- How...? (informal)
- How are you? (short form)
5 True/False questions
Maaleekum salaam. → Peace be upon you as well.
Maangi ci kowam, ndanka, ndanka. → I am in the house.
Nanga def? → How are you? (long form)
Subba sangi fi rek → The night is fine (here only).
Xibaar laa indi. → What did you bring?