5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Naka waa kër ga?
- Ñunga fa.
- Subba sangi fi rek
- Maangi fi rek.
- Naka ligéey bi?
- a I am fine.
- b How is your family (household)?
- c How is your work?
- d The morning is fine (here only).
- e They are fine.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How (where) is your family (household)?
- How are you? (long form)
- The afternoon is fine (here only).
- I hope they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- How are you? (standard)
5 True/False questions
Jaama nga fanaan? → Did you pass the day in peace?
Noo...? → How...? (informal)
Naka guddi gi? → How's the night?
Jamma rek. → Peace only.
Maangi ci kowam, ndanka, ndanka. → I am on it, one step at a time (slowly, slowly).