5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Guddi gaangi fi rek
- Naka subba si?
- Ñungi taxaw ci biti.
- Salaam maaleekum.
- Maangi ci kowam, ndanka, ndanka.
- a I am on it, one step at a time (slowly, slowly).
- b How's the morning?
- c The night is fine (here only).
- d Peace be upon you.
- e They are standing outside.
5 Multiple choice questions
- I brought news.
- The morning is fine (here only).
- How (where) is your family (household)?
- I hope they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- Did you pass the day in peace?
5 True/False questions
Maangi fi rek. → The evening is fine (here only).
Maangi ci nég bi. → I am in the house.
Naka waa kër ga? → How (where) is your family (household)?
Noo...? → How...? (informal)
Naka ngoon si? → How's the evening?