5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maangi ci nég bi.
- Déedéet, defuñu dara.
- Naka ligéey bi?
- Naka subba si?
- Naka guddi gi?
- a No, they are fine (nothing is wrong with them).
- b How's the morning?
- c I am in the house.
- d How is your work?
- e How's the night?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How is your family?
- The evening is fine (here only).
- The night is fine (here only).
- How (where) is your family (household)?
- The morning is fine (here only).
5 True/False questions
Ñungi taxaw ci biti. → I am in the house.
Nanga def? → How are you? (long form)
Bëcëk baangi fi rek. → The evening is fine (here only).
Naka bëcëk bi? → How is your work?
Jaama nga endu? → Did you pass the night in peace?