5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The 20th century American abstract artist Josef Albers created Solo V, an inkless intaglio teqnique known as _____
- Michelangelo's Studies for the Libyan Sybil is a good example of a drawing that was meant to be used ______
- In works such as her Untitled mixed-media print of Chinese girls, Hung Liu's purpose is to ____
- Which classic early color film depicted real life in black and white and imaginary life in expressionostic color?
- _____is the only printmaking process in which prints can be rendered in paint as well as ink.
- a highlight the degradation of previous generations of Chinese women.
- b serigraphy
- c The Wizard of oz
- d As a sketch to record an idea
- e gauffrage
5 Multiple choice questions
- hard, non-directional
- molten wax
- acid bath that etches the exposed areas of the matrix
- egg, pigment, and water
5 True/False questions
The word photography is derived from Greek roots that mean_______ → to write with light
Alexander Gardner's Home of a Rebel Sharpshooter, Gettysburg is a graphic photo taken during the ___probably from a camera in a wagon known as a _____ → medium of turpentine
Intaglio prints are made from ____into which lines have been incised. → buon fresco; lime plaster
The ancient Egyptians and Greeks tinted their sculptures with ____ to give them a lifelike appearance. → abstraction
The effects of ____when each is drawn against a paper surface are very similar → matrix