Lesson 1 Key Words
1. Having two sides.
2. Made between two persons or groups.
Involving two political parties.
To divide into two equal parts.
A dwelling with two living units.
To make an identical copy or double of something; to repeat.
1. A person who rules a kingdom or empire; a king or queen, emperor or empress.
2. A large black and orange American butterfly.
A design composed of letters, usually the first letter of a name.
1. A large block of stone.
2. A large organization that acts as a single unit.
A long speech made by one performer or by one person in a group.
1. Exclusive control of the trade in some item or service.
2. Sole ownership or control of anything.
Being in complete agreement.
One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group or country, etc., and not another.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Vocabulary from Classical Roots: Lesson #1
Book A: Vocabulary from Classical Roots: Lessons 1 & 2
Numbers lesson 1
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
CLC Stage 1 - 40 Combined
CLC Stage 1 - 39 Combined
CLC Stage 1 - 38 Combined
CLC Stage 1 - 37 Combined
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Lesson 2 Key Words
Lesson 5 Tract Words
Lesson 5 Struct Words
Lesson 3 Key Words