Lesson 1 Key Words
Terms in this set (12)
1. Having two sides.
2. Made between two persons or groups.
Involving two political parties.
To divide into two equal parts.
A dwelling with two living units.
To make an identical copy or double of something; to repeat.
1. A person who rules a kingdom or empire; a king or queen, emperor or empress.
2. A large black and orange American butterfly.
A design composed of letters, usually the first letter of a name.
1. A large block of stone.
2. A large organization that acts as a single unit.
A long speech made by one performer or by one person in a group.
1. Exclusive control of the trade in some item or service.
2. Sole ownership or control of anything.
Being in complete agreement.
One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group or country, etc., and not another.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Academic Word Lists - AWL Sublists
Vocabulary from Classical Roots: Lesson #1
Book A: Vocabulary from Classical Roots: Lessons 1 & 2
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Code.org Course F
CLC Stage 37, CLC Stage 32, CLC Stage 33, CLC Stage 34, CLC Stage 35, CLC Stage 36
CLC Stage 19, CLC Stage 20
CLC Stage 36, CLC Stage 35
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Lesson 2 Key Words
Lesson 15 Key Words
Lesson 16 Key Words
Lesson 5 Tract Words