Lesson 2 Key Words
Terms in this set (11)
A group of three literary or musical works that have a related theme.
To divide into three parts.
A group of three, especially in authority.
1. In mathematics, a quarter of a circle or of its circumference.
2. An early machine for measuring altitudes.
3. Any of the four parts of an area divided by perpendicular lines.
1. A musical composition for four voices or instruments.
2. A set of four, especially of four musicians
A stanza or group of four lines of poetry.
1. To destroy a large part of.
2. To kill one in every ten.
An athletic contest in which each contestant takes part in ten events.
As a noun: A two-hundredth anniversary.
As an adjective: Happening every 200 years.
As an adjective: Pertaining to a 100-year period.
As a noun: A centennial.
Referring to a thermometer scale of 100 degrees where water freezes at 0 degrees and boils at 100 degrees.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Grade 10 Academic Vocabulary | Knowsys Level 10 Guide
Book A: Vocabulary from Classical Roots: Lessons 1 & 2
Unit 26 vocabe
Latin Number Prefixes
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
CompSci 8th List #3
Most Common Vergil and Caesar Words
Code.org Course F
CLC Stage 37, CLC Stage 32, CLC Stage 33, CLC Stage 34, CLC Stage 35, CLC Stage 36
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Lesson 1 Key Words
Lesson 16 Key Words
Lesson 5 Tract Words
Lesson 5 Struct Words