5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A temporary camp or shelter.
- To fail to understand correctly.
- An original inhabitant, especially one displaced by later settlers.
- A turning to someone or something for aid.
- To give up as a right; to forgo.
5 True/False questions
desuetude → A state of disuse.
abrogate → To put an end to; abolish or repeal.
appurtenance → An item of equipment; an accessory.
leviathan → A member of the order of marine mammals that includes whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
purvey → To give up as a right; to forgo.