6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- forms the nasal cavity and the hard palate
- (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if the articulation allows motion)
- forms the forehead
- the two small, thin bones located at the corner of each eye
- located below each parietal bone forming the lower sides and the base of the skull
- joins all of the bones of the cranium together
6 True/False questions
Turbinal bone → Spongy bone on the outer walls of the nose
Zygomatic/Malar bone → Is commonly called the "cheekbone"
Parietal bone → forms the forehead
Vomer bone → forms the base for the nasal septum
Skeletal system → Physical foundation of the body. There are 206 bones in the human body.
Os → Technical name for bone