5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- White Blood Cells
- Pulmonary veins
- a The basin shaped bony structure that supports the spine. It is the point of proximal attachment for the lower extremities.
- b The top, back, and side fo the skull
- c WBC's, Involved in destroying microorganisms (germs) and producing antibodies to resist infection.
- d The vessels that carry oxygenated blood from the lungs to the left atrium of the heart.
- e Closer to the torso or reference point
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lying face down
- A flat surface formed when slicing through an object
- The space located between the ribs
- The muscular structure that divides the chest cavity from the abdominal cavity. A major muscle of respiration
- The superior and widest portion of the Pelvis
5 True/False questions
Anterior → The front of the body, or body part
Cardiac Muscle → Specialized involuntary muscle found only in the heart.
Metacarpals → The hand bones
Spleen → The layer of tissue between the body and the external environment. Has serveral functions, including Protection, Water Balance, Temperature Regulation, Excretion and shock absorbtion. Has three layers.
Acromioclavicular Joint → The joint where the Acromion and the Clavicle meet.