5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Involuntary muscle
- Cardiac Conduction System
- Blood Pressure
- a The two lower chambers of the heart. The right sends oxygen poor blood to the lungs. The left send oxygen rich blood to the body.
- b Ball & Socket (Hip, Shoulder) Condyloid (Wrist) Hindge (Knee, fingers, elbow) Gliding (Hands, feet) Saddle (Motion common to ankel) Pivot (Head & Neck)
- c System of specialized muscle tissues which conduct electrical impulses that stimulate the heart to beat
- d The force blood exerts against the walls of blood vessels. Arterial pressure is measured in the arteries.
- e Muscle that responds automatically to brain signals, but cannot be consciously controlled. (i.e. digest food) They do not respond to stimuli like cold or heat
5 Multiple choice questions
- The two fused bones forming the upper jaw
- The medial and larger bone of the lower leg.
- System by which food travels through the body and is digested or broken down to absorbable forms by salavia and chewing. Except for the mouth and the esophagus, all organs of the digestive system are located in the abdominal cavity.
- The wrist bone
- Blood vessels that supply the muscle of the heart from the Aorta
5 True/False questions
Midline → An imaginary line drawn down the center of the body dividing it into right and left halves.
Dorsalis Pedis Artery → Artery supplying the foot, lateral to the large tendon of the big toe.
Plasma → Reffering to the palm of the hand
Spleen → A flat surface formed when slicing through an object
Intercostal Space → The bones that are fused together on the sides of the skull