5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carotid Arteries
- a Reffering to the palm of the hand
- b The lateral and smaller bone of the lower leg
- c The large neck arteries. Can be palpated for pulse check. Never palpate both at the same time because you can interrupt blood supply to the brain.
- d Toward the midline of the body.
- e The chest
5 Multiple choice questions
- Closer to the torso or reference point
- Reffering to the front of the body. A synonym of Anterior
- The medial anterior portion of the Pelvis
- The layer of fat and soft tissue found below the dermis. Shock absorbtion and insulation are the major functions. Issues of bloodstream contamination, bleeding and pain when these layers are exposed. 3rd drgree burns.
- The bones that are fused together on the sides of the skull
5 True/False questions
Sympathetic Nervous System → Fight or Flight. Heart rate increases, digestion decreases, blood pressure increase
Zygomatic arches → Form the structures of the cheeks
Acetabulum → The top, back, and side fo the skull
Dorsal → The trunk of the body without the head or extremities
Fowlers Position → A sitting position