5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Venae Cave
- Adequate Profusion
- Voluntary Muscle
- a Muscle that can be consciously controlled. (i.e. pick something up)
- b Delivery of blood and oxygen ond other nutrients to the tissues along with romval of waste products. To maintain adequate profusion, must have adequate blood volume, adequate pump of the heart and intact vascular system.
- c A structure that opens and closes to permit the flow of a fluid in only one direction
- d A thin walled, microscopic blood vessel where the oxygen/carbon dioxide and nutrient/waste exchange with the body's cells takes place.
- e The superior (collects blood from head) and the inferior (collects blood from portions of body below the heart) veins that return blood from the body to the right atrium (vena cava is singular)
5 Multiple choice questions
- The medial bone of the forearm
- The large bone of the thigh
- Adrenaline, helps the body respond to stressful situations.
- The lateral bone of the forearm
- A hormone that is critical in the use of glucose, a sugar that fuels the body.
5 True/False questions
Ventral → Farther away from the torso
Plane → A flat surface formed when slicing through an object
Slightly Movable joints → Tissue that connects bone to bone.
Parietal Bone → The bones that are fused together on the sides of the skull
Pulmonary Arteries → The vessels that carry oxygen poor blood from the right ventricle to the lungs