5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervous System
- Cardiac Conduction System
- Large Intestine
- a The system of brain, spinal cord, and nerves that govern sensation, movemnet and thought. Controls voluntary and involuntary activity.
- b The outer layer of the skin. Is composed of 4 layers except at the palms and soles of the feet. Those two regios have 5 layers of skin. The outermost layer is dead cells. Pigment is in deeper layers. The epidermis has no blood vessels or nerves. 1st degree burns
- c The medial bone of the forearm
- d System of specialized muscle tissues which conduct electrical impulses that stimulate the heart to beat
- e Colon. Removes water from the waste product as they move toward elimination from the body. Anything not absorbed is moved throught the colon as feces.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Toward the head (e.g. chest is superior to the abdomine) UP
- RBC's, Provide the red color of blood. Carry oxygen to tissue and carbond dioxide away from the tissue.
- The superior and widest portion of the Pelvis
- Feed or Breed. Heart rate slows down, blood pressure decrease, digestion begins.
- The top, back, and side fo the skull
5 True/False questions
Digestive System → The system of nose, mouth, throat, lungs, and muscles that bring oxygen into the body and expell carbon dioxide.
Systolic Blood Pressure → The pressure created in arteries when the left ventricle contracts and forces blood out into circulation. (Top Number)
Carebrum → Outermost region of the brain, controll specific body functions
Calcaneus → The heel bone
Normal Breathing → Regular rythem, normal chest expansion, breathing takes minimal effort