5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Freely Movable joints
- Intercostal Space
- a The shoulder blade
- b The front of the body, or body part
- c The space located between the ribs
- d The heel bone
- e Shoulder, Hips
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adrenaline, helps the body respond to stressful situations.
- Specialized involuntary muscle found only in the heart.
- A movement away from the midline (i.e. raise arms up and out)
- The supply of oxygen to and removal of waste from the cells as a result of the flow of blood through the capillaries
- The large neck arteries. Can be palpated for pulse check. Never palpate both at the same time because you can interrupt blood supply to the brain.
5 True/False questions
ilium → The superior and widest portion of the Pelvis
Muscle → When the left ventricle contracts sending a wave of blood through the atreries.
Radius → The lateral bone of the forearm
Inferior → Away from the head (e.g. Lips are inferior to the nose) DOWN
Diaphragm → The muscular structure that divides the chest cavity from the abdominal cavity. A major muscle of respiration