Create an account
• A topic addressed by psychoanalysis and essentially ignored by the other schools of psychology was _____.
• ______ is the process of forcefully ejecting or excluding from consciousness any unacceptable ideas, memories, and desires.
• According to Jung, in our ______, we reain experiences of our ancestors, animal and human.
• The humanistic theme that psychologists should study the best as well as the worst of human characteristics was reinstated by ______.
• The major difference between positive psychology and both humanistic and psychoanalysis is that positive tends to use _____ while the other two use _______.
Rigorous experimental methods; subjective case histories
• The principle purpose of the Turing Test is to determine if ______.
An interrogator can tell the difference between a human and a computer
• A book entitled Sociobiology: A New Synthesis written by ______ was a contemporary force for evolutionary psychology.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together