6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
- I have a topic, I have details
- Final paragraph of the essay.
- Sounds like me
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
6 True/False questions
Body → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Organization → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
Introduction → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Thesis → I have a topic, I have details
Conventions → Everything is O.K.
hyperbole → The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.