6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
- The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
6 True/False questions
Thesis → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
Conclusion → Everything is O.K.
Voice → Sounds like me
Three main points → Everything is O.K.
Simile → The Earth is like a blue marble.