6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.
- Final paragraph of the essay.
- Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
6 True/False questions
Word Choice → Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
Hook → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Onomatopoeia → The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
Simile → Sounds like me
Thesis → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Organization → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.