6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- The Earth is like a blue marble.
- Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
- Sounds like me
6 True/False questions
Thesis → I have a topic, I have details
Organization → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
Ideas → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Body → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Conclusion → Final paragraph of the essay.
Onomatopoeia → The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.