6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- I have a topic, I have details
- Final paragraph of the essay.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
- The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
6 True/False questions
Organization → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.
Simile → Sounds like me
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
Conventions → Everything is O.K.
Introduction → Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
Body → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention