6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
- Sounds like me
- Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
6 True/False questions
hyperbole → The Earth is like a blue marble.
Organization → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Body → Paragraphs over the three main points.
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
personification → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.
Simile → Sounds like me