6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- I have a topic, I have details
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- Sounds like me
6 True/False questions
Simile → Sounds like me
Three main points → Everything is O.K.
Conclusion → Everything is O.K.
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)
hyperbole → The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.
Conventions → Everything is O.K.