6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- There is a beginning, a middle, and end
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- I have a topic, I have details
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
6 True/False questions
Introduction → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Onomatopoeia → The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
Word Choice → Sounds like me
Conclusion → Everything is O.K.
Alliteration → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Simile → The Earth is like a blue marble.