6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- The dog was so ugly, he didn't need to wear a mask for Halloween.
- The Earth is like a blue marble.
- Sounds like me
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
6 True/False questions
Introduction → Final paragraph of the essay.
Ideas → I have a topic, I have details
Organization → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Conventions → Final paragraph of the essay.
Three main points → A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
Word Choice → Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.