6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The Earth is like a blue marble.
- Describing words for what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- A sentence in the introduction paragraph that tells the topic of the three body paragraphs.
- The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
6 True/False questions
Voice → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
hyperbole → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
personification → There is a beginning, a middle, and end
Onomatopoeia → The boy whooshed down the hill when he was skiing.
Conventions → Everything is O.K.
Organization → Repetition of initial consonant sounds (Peter Piper Picked a Peck...)