6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Everything is O.K.
- Some are short, some are long, different beginnings
- Paragraphs over the three main points.
- The river was a sparkling diamond in the sunshine.
- Consists of hook, thesis, and three main points.
- I have a topic, I have details
6 True/False questions
Simile → Sounds like me
Hook → The sentence that grabs the reader's attention
Thesis → The sentence that tells what your entire essay is about.
Word Choice → Sounds like me
Onomatopoeia → Everything is O.K.
personification → The trees were dancing as the wind blew through the branches.