Upgrade to remove ads
Rider App 3 Native
Terms in this set (12)
Which agencies are on Rider App Native?
- Minneapolis (MetroTransit)
- Portland (TriMet)
Which features are available on Rider App?
- Account Management
- Buy Tickets
- My Tickets
- Retrieve My Tickets
- Phone Home
- Time Traveler
- Trip Tools
Which Use Cases are in Account Management?
- Create Account: Allows user to create an account with the moovel system
- Sign in: Allows user to sign in to their account
- Reset Password: Allows user to reset their password if they have forgotten it
- Change Password: Allows user to edit their current password
- Change Email: Allows user to change their email
- Sign Out: Allows user to sign out of their account
- Update Payment Method: Allows user to update information about their payment method
Which Use Cases are in Buy Tickets?
- Multi-agency-based Selection: Allows user to select fare based on the agency they are riding. The selection of the agency or mode will dictate the fare selection process based on that agency's fare catalog.
- Zone-based Selection: Allows user to select fare based on zones traveled
- Rider-based Selection: Allows user to select fare based on Rider type
- Origin/Destination-based Selection: Allows user to select fare based on origin and destination stations
Which Use Cases are in Purchase?
- Anonymous Purchase: Allows user to purchase fare without an account. Recommended that agencies require user to sign in or create an account through purchase.
- Sign In through Purchase: Allows user to sign in to account via the Purchase process
- Create Account through Purchase: Allows user to create an account via the Purchase process
- Stored Payment Purchase: Allows user to make purchase using stored value
- New Payment Purchase: Allows user to make purchase using new payment type
- PayPal Purchase: Allows user to make purchase using PayPal account
Which Use Cases are in My Tickets?
- Single Rider Ticket Validation: Allows user to launch new ticket for one rider
- Multiple Rider Ticket Validation: Allows user to launch multiple tickets for more than one rider
- Single Rider Ticket in Use: Allows user to view validated ticket
- Multiple Rider Tickets in Use: Allows user to view multiple riders validated tickets
- Single Rider Ticket Expired: Allows user to view expired ticket
- Multiple Rider Tickets Expired: Allows user to view expired tickets for multiple riders
- Refresh: Allows user to refresh My Tickets screen to update view of Tickets in Use, Stored Tickets, and Expired Tickets
Which Use Cases are in Retrieve My Tickets?
- Retrieve Tickets: Allows user to move all tickets to a new device
Which Use Cases are in Phone Home?
- App Lock: Device is required to check in with server every 72 hours, if device cannot be synced, App will be locked. Note that 4 hours is the most recent recommendation made by engineering.
Which Use Cases are in Time Traveler?
- App Lock: App will lock if time on device is manually changed
Which Use Cases are in Help?
- FAQs: Links to information on specific known questions about the app
- How-to Videos: Allows user to view tutorial videos
- Contact: Allows user to view Agency contact information (i.e. phone, email, address). Email sent to agency customer service
- Terms and Conditions: Allows user to view most recent Terms and Conditions
- App Version: Allows user to view most recent app version
Which Use Cases are in Trip Tools?
- Agency Links: Allows user to view Agency Trip Tools via links in Trip Tools view
Which Use Cases are part of Smart Card Management?
- Add one-time value
- Add autoload
- View total balance
- View pre-tax balance
- View passes
- Add passes
- Add autoload passes
- View card status
- View nickname
- Order a new card
- Register a new card
- Look up card value
- Transit History
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
WFISD Tech Apps - Week 10 - Google Forms
christian mahler google vocabulary
Networking Chapter 9
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR