Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Graphing and Linear Equations
Terms in this set (9)
1. Given the equation y = 4x -6 , identify the slope.
2. Given the equation y = 2x + 8 , identify the y-intercept.
3. Given the equation 3y = 9x - 15 , Identify the slope.
4. Find the slope between the points (4, -10) and (8, 42) given the slope formula:
5. Write the equation of a line given the slope is 3 and the y intercept is -2.
y = 3x - 2
6. What is the slope of a vertical line?
6. What is the slope of a horizontal line?
7. Write the equation of a line that has a slope that is 0
There are many answers, one answer is
y = 5
9. What are some ways you can recognize a proportional relationship?
The graph of the line is a straight line and it goes through the origin.
The equation of the line has an intercept of 0 and the slope is any number not equal to zero.
Sets found in the same folder
Chapter 4: Graphing Linear Equations and Functions
Grade 8 - Unit 5: Linear Functions
Lines and Linear Equations Vocabulary
Sets with similar terms
Write Equation in slope-intercept form g…
Writing Linear Equations Quiz
Slope Intercept Form (Algebra 1)
Practice Writing Equations of Lines
Other Quizlet sets
Biomedical Physiology Lab Exam 2
Accounting 2 Chapter 17 Powerpoint
Związki chemiczne, matura na 100 %, cz.3 z 5
Indoor Air Quality
Given x and y, each associated with an int, write a fragment of code that associates the larger of these with another variable named max.
Miranda is conducting a poll to determine how many students would attend a students-only school dance if one was held. Which sample is most likely to yield a representative sample for the poll?
how to find a slope on a graph
The definition of a direct relationship implies that: