5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- anyone can go to heaven, if you repent your sins, you'll be forgiven, breaks with Judaism, traveled, he;s most responsible for spreading religion, spread to the poor,gentiles, and women
- Knew Augustus and Virgil, didn't come from wealth,had a good education, wrote about Rome's simplicity
- named after Septimus Severus,successors weren't well suited for the job, the last severi was killed by his own soldier
- liked simple pleasures, created fasti the religous calander, celebrated PR
- he accepted greek culture, ordered all jew boys killed
- a Paul
- b severan dynasty
- c Why didn't the jews like Herod ?
- d Ovid
- e Horace
5 Multiple choice questions
- barracks emperors
- Pontius Pilate
5 True/False questions
triumphed over 4 others and made his position as emperor, controled the eastern empire, he set up his sons as his successors,Flavian, admits its a monarchy → WHy was Jesus a popular agitator ?
terrorist group, want to get Rome out so Judea,they create a military force,refuse to pay Roman taxes, Masada (place where they decided to kill themselves before the Romans do) → zealots
ambitious, kills wife and sons, rules over Judea , king of a puppet kingdom → WHy was Jesus a popular agitator ?
JC's first follower, he was the leader of a sect w/in Judaism, adds baptism and lord's supper, he's still a traditionalist → Peter
He preached women and outcasts when he's not supposed to → Virgil