5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- repeat sign
- a frequency is the same as this...
- b to slow down while playing is called..
- c the symbols in sheet music indicating volume are called...
- d to play lively and fast is called...
- e tells you to repeat certain bars of music
5 Multiple choice questions
- sharps or flats at the beginning of each staff to indicate the key of the composition is called..
- speed of vibrations equals this
- to play very softly or gently is called..
- 2/2 time is also called...
- This clef is used to resemble higher notes
5 True/False questions
crescendo → to gradually play quieter
eighth note → What note gets .5 beats in common time?
semitone → the smallest pitch difference between notes is called..
pitch → the number on the ___ tells you how many beats are in a bar in the time signature
88 → a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)