5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to play lively and fast is called...
- b to play very loud
- c 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
- d the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- e represents one bar of music
5 Multiple choice questions
- This clef is used to resemble higher notes
- the joined treble and bass clef is called..
- What note gets .5 beats in common time?
- to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
- This clef is used to resemble lower notes
5 True/False questions
ritardando → to slow down while playing is called..
52 → The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
dotted whole note → What note gets 3 beats in common time?
accelerando → to gradually play louder
dotted quarter note → What note gets 1.5 beats in common time?