5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dotted quarter note
- a What note gets 1.5 beats in common time?
- b a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
- c to play lively and fast is called...
- d a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)
- e a way to label musical sound is called:
5 Multiple choice questions
- a note raised by a semitone is called..
- to gradually quicken tempo is called...
- a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
- tells you to repeat certain bars of music
- two notes with different letter names, and has different pitches is called.. (e.g: F# -> G)
5 True/False questions
dotted eighth note → What note gets .75 beats in common time?
frequency → to gradually play louder
grand staff → the joined treble and bass clef is called..
ritardando → to slow down while playing is called..
Fermata → To hold a tone or rest held beyond the written value at the discretion of the performer is called..