5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- grand staff
- a to play lively and fast is called...
- b a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)
- c the joined treble and bass clef is called..
- d to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
- e speed of vibrations equals this
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
- the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- a note lowered by a semitone is called..
- The number of black keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- represents one bar of music
5 True/False questions
Enharmonic → a note raised by a semitone is called..
octave → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
bottom → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
Bass Clef → This clef is used to resemble lower notes
pitch → to play softly or gently is called..