5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a created by air pressure- vibrations moving in the air
- b a note raised by a semitone is called..
- c speed of vibrations equals this
- d to play softly or gently is called..
- e a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
5 Multiple choice questions
- to play lively and fast is called...
- Two notes that differ in name only are called...
- the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- What note gets 1.5 beats in common time?
- to play very loud
5 True/False questions
staccato → a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
quarter note → What note gets .5 beats in common time?
pitch → frequency is the same as this...
dynamics → the symbols in sheet music indicating volume are called...
measure → represents one bar of music