5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cut time
- grand staff
- a a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)
- b the joined treble and bass clef is called..
- c 2/2 time is also called...
- d created by air pressure- vibrations moving in the air
- e to play as loud as possible
5 Multiple choice questions
- sharps or flats at the beginning of each staff to indicate the key of the composition is called..
- 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
- to play very softly or gently is called..
- This sign cancels the effects of any accidentals
- the symbols in sheet music indicating volume are called...
5 True/False questions
double bar line → This clef is used to resemble higher notes
pitch → to play softly or gently is called..
ritardando → to slow down while playing is called..
dotted half note → What note gets 6 beats in common time?
whole note → What note gets 2 beats in common time?