5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dotted whole note
- diatonic semitone
- grand staff
- Treble Clef
- a two notes with different letter names, and has different pitches is called.. (e.g: F# -> G)
- b to slow down while playing is called..
- c G clef is also called the _____
- d the joined treble and bass clef is called..
- e What note gets 6 beats in common time?
5 Multiple choice questions
- frequency is the same as this...
- to play very loud
- tells you to repeat certain bars of music
- Two notes that differ in name only are called...
- to gradually quicken tempo is called...
5 True/False questions
Fermata → To hold a tone or rest held beyond the written value at the discretion of the performer is called..
semitone → the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
mezzo forte → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
sharp → 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
52 → a standard piano usually has this many keys (type a number. i.e: 5)