5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mezzo forte
- mezzo piano
- a a note lowered by a semitone is called..
- b to play moderately softly is called..
- c to play moderately loudly is called..
- d to play lively and fast is called...
- e a note raised by a semitone is called..
5 Multiple choice questions
- the joined treble and bass clef is called..
- What note gets 2 beats in common time?
- What note gets 6 beats in common time?
- represents the end of a song
- sharps or flats at the beginning of each staff to indicate the key of the composition is called..
5 True/False questions
chromatic semitone → tells you to repeat certain bars of music
natural → This sign cancels the effects of any accidentals
chord → a note raised by a semitone is called..
quarter note → What note gets 2 beats in common time?
pitch → frequency is the same as this...