5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dotted eighth note
- diatonic semitone
- quarter note
- a What note gets .75 beats in common time?
- b speed of vibrations equals this
- c two notes with different letter names, and has different pitches is called.. (e.g: F# -> G)
- d the overall speed of a piece of music is called..
- e What note gets 1 beat in common time?
5 Multiple choice questions
- to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
- interval between one musical pitch and another with half or double its frequency is called..
- What note gets 1.5 beats in common time?
- to play as loud as possible
- making each note brief and detached is called..
5 True/False questions
whole note → What note gets 2 beats in common time?
pitch → a way to label musical sound is called:
dotted half note → What note gets 3 beats in common time?
sound → 3 or 4 notes played simultaneously in harmony is called a....
half note → a symbol indicating to play loud is called..