5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bass Clef
- mezzo piano
- a frequency is the same as this...
- b F clef is also called the ______
- c to play moderately softly is called..
- d making each note brief and detached is called..
- e This sign cancels the effects of any accidentals
5 Multiple choice questions
- the smallest pitch difference between notes is called..
- Two notes with the same letter name, but has different pitches is called..
- to gradually play louder
- What note gets 1 beat in common time?
- to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
5 True/False questions
cut time → the number on the ___ tells you which note value constitutes one beat.
ritardando → making each note brief and detached is called..
fortissimo → to play very loud
allegro → to play smoothly in a connected manner is called..
52 → The number of black keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)