5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dotted eighth note
- repeat sign
- cut time
- a a note raised by a semitone is called..
- b the smallest pitch difference between notes is called..
- c 2/2 time is also called...
- d tells you to repeat certain bars of music
- e What note gets .75 beats in common time?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What note gets .5 beats in common time?
- a set of five horizontal lines and for spaces is called..
- The amount of white keys on a standard piano (type a number. i.e: 5)
- a symbol indicating to play loud is called..
- to gradually quicken tempo is called...
5 True/False questions
allegro → to play lively and fast is called...
pianissimo → to play very loud
fortissimo → to play as loud as possible
mezzo forte → to play moderately loudly is called..
dotted whole note → What note gets 3 beats in common time?