5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an excess of serum protein in the urine
- b a group of chemical substances produced during increased metabolism of fat.
- c having a milky irridescence
- d a pigmented protein found in muscle tissue
- e derived from hemoglobin in RBC's that have completed their life span and are normally ingested by the liver, spleen and bone marrow. Formed in the liver.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a derivative of bilirubin formed by the action of intestinal bacteria
- excessive urination at night
- an instrument measuring light refraction as it passes through a liquid-specific gravity.
- having a cloudy appearance
- presence of ketones in the urine
5 True/False questions
oliguria → excessive production of urine
melanin → a dark substance of skin, hair and certain tumors
urinometer → an instrument measuring light refraction as it passes through a liquid-specific gravity.
dysuria → the prescence of pus in the urine
urinalysis → a float with a calibrated stem for measuring specific gravity