5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Extinction in operant conditioning occurs when the
- Contrary to the Cannon-Bard theory of emotion, the James-Lange theory maintains that emotion originates in the
- Melissa is overprotective of her two year old son, Lance. She is so fearful that he will harm himself that she does everything for him and does not allow him to try and master simple tasks such as putting his toys away. It is likely that Lance may have difficulty resolving Eridson's crisis of
- Which of the following would NOT be considered a basic emotion by most psychologists?
- A visual stimulus to to______________ as an auditory stimulus is to?
- a Embarrassment
- b behavior is no longer reinforced
- c Electromagnetic energy; compressed air.
- d autonomy vs. shame and doubt
- e body
5 Multiple choice questions
- The margin of safety begin to narrow.
- ALL OF THESE
- High levels of stored fat in the body
5 True/False questions
A sexually promiscuous teenage girl may not realize that her motivations stem from conflicting emotions surrounding growing up without a father. Freud would most likely say that her motivations are arising from her → unconscious
Franklin is extremely homophobic. He often bashes gays as an attempt to conceal his own sexual interest in men. Franklin is most likely engaging in the defense mechanism of → High levels of stored fat in the body
Sam recently lost his grandmother. Now Sam feels sad whenever he smells the perfume his beloved grandmother used to wear. In this example, Sam sadness is the → Cohesiveness; conformity
Students who participate in study groups tend to do better in their classes. this association would be an example of a ? → the five Factor theory
Compared to a person who never smoked marijuana, a long-term user would be more likely to show → respond to medicine