5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Albert Bandura found through his research that
- Couple therapy focuses on
- On exam day, as you attempt to answer the questions on the exam, you are primarily engaged in the___________of memory traces
- The most widely accepted trait theory is
- A natural form of aversive conditioning is
- a improving communication and intimacy between two people in a committed relationship.
- b the five Factor theory
- c retrieval
- d food poisoning
- e Children will readily imitate the behavior of aggressive adults as long as the adults were not punished.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A tendency to desire or seek out positive outcomes and avoid negatives ones
5 True/False questions
In the person-situation interaction → a person exhibits certain personality traits in specific situations
Typing information into a computer is most analogous to the_____________of memory → Retrieval
Similar to Wilhelm Wundt, if you were to use a self-observation technique to analyze the basic elements of your thought processes, you would most likely be using a method called? → self-actualization
which of the following is TRUE regarding the education of psychologists? → Most psychologists have a Ph.D or Psy.D degree.
Which of the following statements about absolute thresholds is FALSE? → The absolute threshold is the minimum change in stimulus intensity that can be detected.