5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The fact that the young brain prunes and discards neural connections that are not used suggests
- For which of our five senses do scientists have the poorest understanding?
- Typing information into a computer is most analogous to the_____________of memory
- Compared to a person who never smoked marijuana, a long-term user would be more likely to show
- Concepts are stored in memory in a
- a Smell
- b ALL OF THESE
- c the importance of providing stimulating environments to children
- d Verbal, semantic or emotional form
- e Retrieval
5 Multiple choice questions
- operant conditioning
- Cohesiveness; conformity
- A tendency to desire or seek out positive outcomes and avoid negatives ones
- autonomy vs. shame and doubt
- Children will readily imitate the behavior of aggressive adults as long as the adults were not punished.
5 True/False questions
If you are just introduced to a group of individuals and then immediately asked to recall their names, you would probably have most difficulty remembering the names of individuals who were presented. → Indecision
Based on you reading, which of the following animals is least likely to show any linguistic abilities? → Freddie, the Cocker Spaniel
Which of the following statements about absolute thresholds is FALSE? → Most psychologists have a Ph.D or Psy.D degree.
A five year old child taking the Stanford-Binet test and scoring at a mental age of four would have an IQ of → 80
In a recent survey conducted by the American Psychological Association, which generation reported the highest average stress levels? → High levels of stored fat in the body