5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For which of our five senses do scientists have the poorest understanding?
- In terms of physical strength, stamina, coordination, dexterity and endurance, both men and women peak when they are in their?
- A five year old child taking the Stanford-Binet test and scoring at a mental age of four would have an IQ of
- Motivation would best be defined as
- Around the age of_____children begin to get reinforced about gender from their peers.
- a Smell
- b late 20's and early 30's
- c A tendency to desire or seek out positive outcomes and avoid negatives ones
- d three years
- e 80
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cohesiveness; conformity
- the margin of safety begins to narrow.
- symptoms of the somatoform disorder have no underlying medical cause
5 True/False questions
Do skin senses do NOT include → Kinesthesis
With the development of tolerance to a substance, what happens to the margin of safety → The absolute threshold is the minimum change in stimulus intensity that can be detected.
Reinforcing a shy child with verbal praise every time he speaks out in class would be an example of → operant conditioning
Hans Selye's general adaptation syndrome describes the → body's reaction to stress
People with schizophrenia who primarily exhibit positive symptoms are more likely to → ALL OF THESE