5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Melatonin tends to make you
- In the person-situation interaction
- The fact that the young brain prunes and discards neural connections that are not used suggests
- The ten digits of a person's telephone number may exceed the capacity of short-term memory but for most people a telephone number actually becomes three bits of information through a process called
- With the development of tolerance to a substance, what happens to the margin of safety?
- a Chunking
- b the importance of providing stimulating environments to children
- c a person exhibits certain personality traits in specific situations
- d Sleepy
- e the margin of safety begins to narrow.
5 Multiple choice questions
- size constancy
- symptoms of the somatoform disorder have no underlying medical cause
- How easy it is to create prejudice in children.
5 True/False questions
Around the age of_____children begin to get reinforced about gender from their peers. → Indecision
The most widely accepted trait theory is → Verbal, semantic or emotional form
In a recent survey conducted by the American Psychological Association, which generation reported the highest average stress levels? → Gen Xers
Do skin senses do NOT include → Sleepy
Typing information into a computer is most analogous to the_____________of memory → encoding