5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
- The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
- The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
- A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.
- capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.
5 True/False questions
Mackinder, Halford J. → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
Friedrich Ratzel → German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
Domino Theory → Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
Nunavut → an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
Nicholas Spykman → form structure of European union