5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- meeting of 14 mostrly european countries on how to divided up Africa amongst themselves disregarding African input or ethnic groups
- German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
- One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
- The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
- Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
5 True/False questions
Nunavut → District in Spanish-speaking country
raison D'etre → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
primate city → District in Spanish-speaking country
Forward Capital → capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.
Nicholas Spykman → form structure of European union