5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- first to propose rimland theory
- District in Spanish-speaking country
- One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
- capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.
- the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
5 True/False questions
primate city → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Friedrich Ratzel → German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
Barriozation → The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
raison D'etre → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
Territorial morphology → A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.