5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.
- One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
- first to propose rimland theory
- German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
- an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
5 True/False questions
primate city → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Barriozation → District in Spanish-speaking country
Conference of Berlin → meeting of 14 mostrly european countries on how to divided up Africa amongst themselves disregarding African input or ethnic groups
raison D'etre → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
Dowry death → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control