5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- body fat
- Frequency, Intensity, time type
- whole grains
- adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil
- a overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- b what involves monitoring physical stress response
- c what are the components of the FITT formula
- d increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
- e how are trans fats produced?
5 Multiple choice questions
- (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
- what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
- what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
5 True/False questions
systolic over diastolic → overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
plants → where are complementary proteins found?
voluntary → where are complementary proteins found?
diabetes → what is the fastest growing chronic disease
release glucose → what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?