5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rheumatoid arthritis
- General adaptation syndrome
- a what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
- b what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
- c what causes the body's immune system to attack the joint?S
- d what involves monitoring physical stress response
- e hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
- what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
- how are trans fats produced?
- what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
5 True/False questions
precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance, and termination → what are the 6 stages of change?
diabetes → where are complementary proteins found?
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what are the two main types of lymphomas called?
20 → how many amino acids are there
energy → what is a non-cancerous tumor called?