5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- post traumatic stress disorder
- lean tissue is a better conductor than fat
- a as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
- b what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
- c what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- d bioelectrical impedance is based on the principle _____________________________________________
- e what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance
- how many amino acids are considered essential
- where are complementary proteins found?
- what removes plaque from the artery walls?
5 True/False questions
blood pressure → the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
rheumatoid arthritis → what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
release glucose → what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
Burnout → (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
overload principle → to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________