5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oxygen and nutrients
- resistant to insulin
- a women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
- b what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?
- c what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
- d what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- e what is the fastest growing chronic disease
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
- which women are at greatest risk for osteoporosis?
- leukemias cause an increase in what?
- hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
5 True/False questions
joints → what does arthritis affect?
rheumatoid arthritis → what causes the body's immune system to attack the joint?S
progressive muscle relaxation → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
wellness → What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
coronary heart disease → what is the leading cause of death in the united states?