5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ballistic stretching
- resistant to insulin
- release glucose
- a what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
- b the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- c what is the fastest growing chronic disease
- d what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
- e stretching with a jerking bouncing movement is known as what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what do simple carbohydrates provide?
- what are the components of the FITT formula
- what does arthritis affect?
- what are the 6 stages of change?
- how many amino acids are there
5 True/False questions
weakening the immune system → how does stress causes cancer
flexibility → as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
oxygen and nutrients → overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
glycemic index → what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
progressive muscle relaxation → what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time