5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resistant to insulin
- body composition
- a what is the fastest growing chronic disease
- b __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
- c skeletal muscles are under what control?
- d (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
- e what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- what do simple carbohydrates provide?
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- what are the components of the FITT formula
5 True/False questions
HDL cholesterol → skeletal muscles are under what control?
body fat → skeletal muscles are under what control?
12 → the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what are the two main types of lymphomas called?
training effect → what involves monitoring physical stress response