5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resistant to insulin
- blood pressure
- a what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
- b how many amino acids are there
- c the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- d what do simple carbohydrates provide?
- e the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
5 Multiple choice questions
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
5 True/False questions
biofeedback → increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
joints → what does arthritis affect?
stress → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
General adaptation syndrome → to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
release glucose → (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance