5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- progressive muscle relaxation
- General adaptation syndrome
- a hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
- b what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time
- c what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
- d the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- e how many amino acids are there
5 Multiple choice questions
- how are trans fats produced?
- to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
- what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
- __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
- what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
5 True/False questions
Frequency, Intensity, time type → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
Burnout → what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
3500 → how many amino acids are there
ballistic stretching → stretching with a jerking bouncing movement is known as what?
stress → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?