5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cardiovascular disease
- refined carbohydrates
- a what does arthritis affect?
- b (T or F) Distress is negative stress
- c what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- d what is the fastest growing chronic disease
- e what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what removes plaque from the artery walls?
- what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
- how is blood pressure represented?
- increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
5 True/False questions
weakening the immune system → how does stress causes cancer
inactivity → as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
whole grains → overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
essential fat → increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
coronary heart disease → what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?