5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- glycemic index
- hodgkins and non-hodgkins
- a what are the two main types of lymphomas called?
- b the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- c (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance
- d which women are at greatest risk for osteoporosis?
- e what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
- the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
- (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
- what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
5 True/False questions
cancer → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
essential fat → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
body fat percentage → increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
body fat → what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
oxygen and nutrients → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?