5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance, and termination
- overload principle
- hodgkins and non-hodgkins
- a what are the two main types of lymphomas called?
- b what are the 6 stages of change?
- c where are complementary proteins found?
- d what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- e to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
5 Multiple choice questions
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- what removes plaque from the artery walls?
- what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- leukemias cause an increase in what?
5 True/False questions
General adaptation syndrome → what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
Frequency, Intensity, time type → what are the components of the FITT formula
diabetes → what is the fastest growing chronic disease
resistant to insulin → what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
body fat percentage → from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight