5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oxygen and nutrients
- resistant to insulin
- a what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
- b what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- c women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
- d the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
- e where are complementary proteins found?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what are the components of the FITT formula
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
- what are the two main types of lymphomas called?
5 True/False questions
white blood cells → leukemias cause an increase in what?
interconnected → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
true → how many amino acids are considered essential
General adaptation syndrome → what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
lean tissue is a better conductor than fat → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function