5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- blood pressure
- body fat
- training effect
- body composition
- a increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
- b the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
- c a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
- d __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
- e what involves monitoring physical stress response
5 Multiple choice questions
- (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
- how many amino acids are considered essential
- what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
5 True/False questions
systolic over diastolic → how is blood pressure represented?
resistant to insulin → what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
General adaptation syndrome → to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
post-menopausal → what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
Frequency, Intensity, time type → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?