5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil
- essential fat
- weakening the immune system
- body composition
- a how are trans fats produced?
- b __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
- c how does stress causes cancer
- d ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- e how many amino acids are there
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
- what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- bioelectrical impedance is based on the principle _____________________________________________
- what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
5 True/False questions
BMI → women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
white blood cells → overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
interconnected → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
2 → how many amino acids are considered essential
glycemic index → what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?