5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oxygen and nutrients
- overload principle
- adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil
- General adaptation syndrome
- a to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
- b what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- c how are trans fats produced?
- d what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- e what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
5 Multiple choice questions
- as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
- what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
- how many amino acids are there
- leukemias cause an increase in what?
- what removes plaque from the artery walls?
5 True/False questions
cancer → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
BMI → how many amino acids are considered essential
body fat percentage → from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
joints → what does arthritis affect?
release glucose → (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance