5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- progressive muscle relaxation
- adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil
- body fat percentage
- a from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
- b what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time
- c what does arthritis affect?
- d how are trans fats produced?
- e how many amino acids are there
5 Multiple choice questions
- a pound of fat has how many calories?
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
- bioelectrical impedance is based on the principle _____________________________________________
- __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
5 True/False questions
post traumatic stress disorder → how is blood pressure represented?
biofeedback → increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
rheumatoid arthritis → to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
2 → how many amino acids are considered essential
coronary heart disease → what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?