5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- training effect
- resistant to insulin
- a a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
- b what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
- c skeletal muscles are under what control?
- d what does arthritis affect?
- e what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
5 Multiple choice questions
- from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- a pound of fat has how many calories?
- what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
- what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
5 True/False questions
true → what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
lean tissue is a better conductor than fat → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
ballistic stretching → stretching with a jerking bouncing movement is known as what?
systolic over diastolic → how is blood pressure represented?
true → a pound of fat has how many calories?