5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- whole grains
- a overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- b where are complementary proteins found?
- c which women are at greatest risk for osteoporosis?
- d what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- e (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
- the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
- what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
5 True/False questions
true → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
true → (T or F) Distress is negative stress
2 → how many amino acids are considered essential
release glucose → overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
weakening the immune system → how does stress causes cancer