5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charlotte Corday
- Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen
- a Expression of the people's will by direct ballot
- b assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France
- c Form of government which followed the directory -established by Napoleon-ended when Napoleon was crowned emperor.
- d states the general belief of how France should treat its people-similar to our declaration.
- e members of a party chosen in each state to formally elect the president and vice president
5 Multiple choice questions
- composed of two legislative bodies
- composed of one legislative body
- leader of the Jacobins and charges
- a person who believes government power, particularly in the economy, should be limited in order to maximize individual freedom
- inherits the country on the verge of it collapsing; VERY POOR KING-did not do his job; had no interest in anything political, would have rather been a locksmith. married Marie Antionette at a very young age
5 True/False questions
Sans-culottes → Form of government which followed the directory -established by Napoleon-ended when Napoleon was crowned emperor.
Conscription (Draft) → a person who believes government power, particularly in the economy, should be limited in order to maximize individual freedom
Reactionaries → don't think they need any type of government at all; they want Louis dead
slogan of french rev. → July 1793-1794; neighbor turns on neighbor; anything said turns against oneself and usually ends up getting them guillotined. most people killed were from the 3rd estate
Guillotine → a new type of killing system created by Dr.Guillotine, nothing has turned around for them so this is what they turned too