5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Storming of Bastille
- Louis XV
- Marie Antoinette
- Committee of Public Safety
- M. Robespierre
- a 12 members, led by Robespierre; 2 primary duties: 1. defend France from those who would seek to stop the revolution.. 2. create a ''republic of virtue''
- b Louis XIV's grandson, remembered for being a very lazy king. Got france involved in many religious wars, he ran the country dry from the lavish lifestyle he was living
- c "man that can do no wrong" "incorruptible", incredible speaking skills, most virtuous man alive, drove the revolution off the cliff. after passed was questioned to be mentally ill
- d King Louis' wife, austrian, loathed by the country. very oblivious. "Hamlet of Marie Antionette"
- e officially (violently) marks the beginning of the French revolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- community of people living together, sharing everything
- a vast panic that spread quickly through France in 1789; peasant rebellions bacame part of the Great Fear; citizens, fearing invasion by foreign troops that would support the French monarchy, formed militias
- ruler of france from 1799-1815; made many promises to France that he would fix all their problems, almost like a dictatorship. he takes advantage of the open slot for a leader that France has
- Napoleon's policy of preventing trade between Great Britain and continental Europe, intended to destroy Great Britain's economy.
- Built many cultural aspects, very famous for Versailles. Part of the Bourbon family...ladies man
5 True/False questions
Directory → 5 co directors
Jacobins → community of people living together, sharing everything
National Convention → The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
Liberal → composed of two legislative bodies
Charlotte Corday → assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France