5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Louis XV
- Civil Code/Napoleonic Code
- Continental system
- Charlotte Corday
- a cancels the ''birth'' factor of jobs(just b/c you weren't born in 1st class doesn't mean you can't run for office anymore)
- b Louis XIV's grandson, remembered for being a very lazy king. Got france involved in many religious wars, he ran the country dry from the lavish lifestyle he was living
- c assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France
- d members of a party chosen in each state to formally elect the president and vice president
- e Napoleon's policy of preventing trade between Great Britain and continental Europe, intended to destroy Great Britain's economy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a new type of killing system created by Dr.Guillotine, nothing has turned around for them so this is what they turned too
- sided with Napoleon against the British
- The French national assembly summoned in 1789 to remedy the financial crisis and correct abuses of the ancien regime.
- composed of two legislative bodies
- seizure of power by force
5 True/False questions
National Convention → The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
conservative → a person who believes government power, particularly in the economy, should be limited in order to maximize individual freedom
Consulate → community of people living together, sharing everything
Moderates/"Plain" → didn't have a side, could be either Jacobin or Girondist
George Jacques Danton → Delegates of the third estate made an oath not to disband until the National Assembly had drafted a constitution