5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Old Regime"
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- a members of a party chosen in each state to formally elect the president and vice president
- b don't think they need any type of government at all; they want Louis dead
- c ruler of france from 1799-1815; made many promises to France that he would fix all their problems, almost like a dictatorship. he takes advantage of the open slot for a leader that France has
- d the political and social system that existed in France before the French Revolution
- e land tax on peasants/second class (anybody but 1st class)
5 Multiple choice questions
- composed of two legislative bodies
- seizure of power by force
- favoring extreme changes, especially in politics and government
- community of people living together, sharing everything
- the promise by Austria and Prussia to protect the French monarchy
5 True/False questions
National Assembly → The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
Olympe de Gouge → wrote the "Rights of Women and the Citizen"
Charlotte Corday → assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France
Louis XVI → Louis XIV's grandson, remembered for being a very lazy king. Got france involved in many religious wars, he ran the country dry from the lavish lifestyle he was living
slogan of french rev. → liberty, equality, fraternity